Chapter 10- You Bitch Part 1

Cierra's POV

2 Days LATER

I'm Out The hospital looking like I got a Attacked By Lions and Tigers and Bears(OH MY) My body still aches and YES I am Still Mad At Jacob Emmanuel Cheater Cheater Pussy Eater Perez....Dumb Bitch "Cierra!" he Screamed from Downstairs "What Bitch!" I said He made a loud sigh after I said  That and He quietly said "Where's The Baby's Diaper Bag?" "Up Here.." I heard Footsteps and he made his way into the Room He Grabbed the Diaper Bag and Headed downstairs I watched him leave....Why Can't We Just Be Like We Used To Be......

FLASH BACK

Jacob: CIERRA COME ON!!! He Yelled Across the Beach 

Cierra: I'm Coming Wait A Second" I said Taking my shoes off 

We Ran To Eachothers arms and he held me for a min and looked in my eyes and we both started to lean in.....This Was A FIRST PERFECT DATE...

We Kissed For the First Time and It was like  I was floating on a cloud...His plush pink lips crashing against mine....it felt like heaven..... 

END OF FLASH BACK

What We've Become now is nothing We've ever been what he told me When he first left me and Kierra haunts me everyday "YOU AND THAT BABY CAN GO TO HELL AS FAR AS I'M CONCERED!!!" Replays in my head everyday I'm with him like a broken record its like everyone's living this perfect life and Me I'm Just living in the past in a different world.....I ran From the Bed down the stairs and into the Living room and I Saw Jacob in the living room watching TV.....I don't wanna feel this way anymore i want things to be like they used to be... I ran and hopped in his lap and my aches in pains faded away being in the comfort of my love... "Jacob I Want Us To Be like We Used To Be" I said with tears flowing down my face... "I Miss You, I Miss us Jacob..." I continued

Princeton's POV

Cierra is In Here Balling tears and at first I was thinking it was just that time of the month and her harmones were out of whack....But Then I looked into her eyes and saw that her tears were tears of love "I Love You Cierra and I'm sorry for ever Hurting you Chanel means nothing to me and She will continue to be nothing to meI'm Sorry I-" I didnt even finish my sentence my phone started ringing "Who is it?" Cierra Asked I looked at my fone and saw it was Chanel.."Chanel. I'll just let it ring.' "Give it to Me.." Cierra Said Ok 

Cierra's POV

This Bitch Just Don't Learn do she? I answered the phone..."Heyy Princey Baby..." I hear moaing in the background.... Damn Where she at a whore house?? "BITCH DON'T CALL MY MAN'S FONE ANYMORE!!!! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT I'VE WENT RAY RAY ON YOU I'VE WHOPPED YOU ASS 2WICE WANT ME TO GET SPIFFY AND MOONWALK OVER YOUR PUNK ASS?" (A/N See What I did There Spiffy 2wice Moonwalk Punk) "Bitch Byee Put Princeton On The Fone..." She said " HOE I ALREADY KNOW YOU LAYING IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN BED WIth SOME RANDOM DUDE I HEAR FUCKIN MOAING IN THE BACKGROUND YOU ARE AN IRRELAVENT BITCH AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!" I screamed into the phone.. "I will Have Princeton One way or another....

LATER THAT NIGHT 

Kierra's POV

I was Watching TV and my mommy didn't know but I was bored so I watched some TV....Just When I was about to go to sleep some mean old person came and put there hand over my mouth and dragged me out my room window....I tried to scream but I just couldn't....I couldn't breathe at all......Then everthing went black......

Cierra's POV

I heard the TV on In Kierra's Room..... I walked in her Room "Kierra How Many ti-" She wasn't in her room I checked the bathroom she wasn't there either I went downstairs "KIERRA!!!" I screamed worried...."KIERRA WHERE ARE YOU!" I screamed I ran back to her room and saw her window open NO NO NO NO NO!! This Can't Be Happening...."JACOB JACOB WAKE UP" I SAID RUNNING INTO MY ROOM...."What?" he said Sleepily "KIERRA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!" "WHAT?!!!" HE immediatly jumped out the bed and put on some sweatpants and a wife beater I wore my PJ's I didn't care as long as I found my baby girl...

Princeton's POV 

If somebody lays A Finger on my daughter I swear there will be one less person in this world.....