Chapter 3- Used to Be

Princeton's POV

Cierra and I have been kinda distant since yesterday I don't really like it but you gotta do what you gotta do no matter what Imma do me. I kinda miss snuggling with her and rubbing her tummy Me her Kiki and little man just sit there together as one big happy family. I think I should apologize she gone wild out cuz them harmones of her's got her all kinds of CRAZY!! Forreal. I got a text

TEXT CONVO

??: you free today handsom.

PeacePunkPrince: Yeah I guess

Nelly: well you wanna hang out with me today baby??

PeacePunkPrince: IDK I think my girl got a Dr. Appt.

Nelly: PLEASEEEEE Just for a little while.

PeacePunkPrince:iight I be there in a little bit but  I can't stay long

Nelly: See you soon babe.

END OF TEXT CONVO

Cierra's POV

I have a doctors appointment today and I'm gonna put all that shit that happened yesterday behind me so My baby Girl, Baby Daddy and I can have a great family day and go see what's going on with little man. I can't wait for this doctor's appointment. "BABY!!!" I scream to Princeton. " Yea Babe." he answers with his hella sexy voice. "come here." I say gestering for him to come sit next to me. He comes and sits next me and i lay down and pull him next to me. I lean in to kiss him he leans in too and we kiss very passionately. "I'm sorry." I say in between our kiss. " me too " he says after 10 more seconds of kissing went by. After like 3 minutes of kissing we stopped. "I gotta go." he says getting up. "Where you going." I asked just being concerned/nosey. "Ummm out with the guys." he says "I'll be back before the Dr. Appt. if that's what chu worried bout Ci." "Ok don't forget its at 3:30" I say "iight i love you." he says then he pecks my bottom lip and leaves. I have a weird feeling he just lied to me but I believe him so I might just be paranoid.

Princeton's POV

I just lied to Cierra and I feel really bad about it but ya know I need space too she's taking this being pregnant thing too far and I'm kinda getting sick of that excuse for acting like a bitch. Imma text Chanel to see where she is.

TEXT CONVO

PeacePunkPrince: Chanel where you at??

Nelly: Taco Bell

PeacePunkPrince: On my way...

Nelly: iight boo I love you........ :* :* :* don't forget to kiss back

END OF TEXT CONVO 

Chanel is getting kinda clingy I mean I do find her a little attractive, I also lied to Cierra about that, but I  mean I am engaged I didn't ask a girl to marry just so she can have the title of being Princeton from Mindless Behavior's Fiancee. 

Chanel's POV

I know Princeton has a Fiancee and all but he is fine and I can't let a fine man like him get away Nuh uh oh No! Fuck Cierra, that little nappy headed little girl of his and that baby on da way. IMMA GET HIM one way or another and it ain't gone be pretty if I have to do it the hard wayy.Princeton will be fucking MINE and that bitch won't be in the picture. I got a text from princeton.