Getting Down To Business

~Prince~

Cierra took Roc, Ray, the kids and I to her house. It was a pretty silent ride. We arrived at a nice sized beautiful house. I walked in holding LJ. Ray wanted to play with LJ so I handed him to him. Cierra told me she wanted to talk to me alone. She led me upstairs to what I was sure was her room. She sat down on the bed and instructed me to do the same. I sat down and contemplated a start for a conversation.

"How have you been?" I asked her. "Fine really." Cierra replied. I could feel the distance between the two of us. She wasn't very ingaged in the conversation. "What happened to us cierra?"

She turned and looked at me. "What happened to us was that bitch you decided to fuck with. I can't believe your acting like you don't know!" She was clearly mad."Yes, it was my fault but I'm done with her. I want you back. I want my kids back. I fucked up and I know I did. But please just take me back. I swear I'll be better this time!" She looked at me for a few seconds and then turned back around.

"I dont know if that can happen Prince. You know I love you. But this has happened too many times. I'm tired of being hurt. Every time I take you back, you make me feel like an idiot. I don't think your ready for commitment." I was speechless. I know she's right. I always mess shit up for myself. This is the second time we've had this problem.

I really miss my family. I just wish that Cierra would give me a chance. "Cierra, I'm not asking you to completely fall back in love with me, but give me a chance.  I really want us to work out. I haven't been able to sleep, eat or anything. If it wasn't for the group, I would never come out of the house.  I am nothing without you and our children. Your all I want. You are the only women I want to be with.  I know I fucked up numerous times but losing you was the hardest thing I ever had to go through. At least let me come see my kids. Let me do things for them. Allow me to spend time with you. Rebuild our bond. Please."

I poured my heart out to Cierra. I have never felt so strongly for anyone before. She is my everything. I also miss Kierra and LJ soooo much. I can't take one more day without them. I need them. I was so depressed. This is the only chance I have to spark back the light that held us together.

~Cierra~

I won't and can't lie, Prince's words touched my heart. I do want him back in our kid's lives and in my life. This has to be the hardest decision I've ever had to make. "I'll think about it. Just give me some time." A beautiful smile crept onto his face. He stood straight up and have gave me a huge hug and kissed me full on the lips. He pulled away quickly and looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry, I just got c-carried away I-"GCO. " It's fine, just don't do it again. "  He backed away a little. "I'm gonna go see what the kids are up to. " Prince said before turning towards the door.

To be perfectly honest, that kiss was amazing. It was so quick that I wanted more. I definitely wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that was how I felt though. I haven't been with any man at all for so long! Prince just made my whole body hot. I don't even want to go down stairs right now. I might take him on the spot. I have to keep my cool right now. Boy is this gonna be hard.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I'm soooo sorry guys. I have been so busy this summer. I feel like a terrible co-writer. I promise there will be more updates though. Just staaaay with meeee! lol that's like m6 favorite song right now. But tell me what you think! Peace!

         ~Forever_Musiqal