Chapter 17- What Is Your Basic Problem?

you guys need to learn how to comment

____________________________________

recap

Princeton's Pov

"Im your worst fucking nightmare" TF THIS NIGGA MEAN..." WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT MAN I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!" I screamed... "Well you thought wrong nigga.." he said walking to his car where he soon sped off....I watched as the car took a turn and soon vanished

Cierra's POV

On the ride home the car was full of laughter and there was not one akward silence through-out the car... Hey you Know what would make this day even better?" "THE BEACH!" We all said in unison... "Imma go get me and kiki's bathing suits from the house.." I said making the turn to go to my house.. "Okay Imma Call Tash and T.T." Tay said...

5 mins later

I rushed out the car rather quickly probably scaring the girls, scared myself a little bit.. "Princeton! Is Everything Okay?" I screamed "Why you come busting the house like an asshole?" Ray asked "Nigga This Is My House!" I said in my bitch tone. He Got Up And Walked Towards Me and bumped into my should "Bitch." he mumbled "You PUNK ASS MOTHER-" "Cierra what is your basic problem?" Princeton asked "What's My Basic Problem?, How Bout You Ask Ray, Anyways We're Going To The Beach..., NO BOYS ALLOWED.." I said brushing pasted Prince and rushing into my Room... I grabbed Kierra and I's Bathing Suits, and headed for the door "Almost Forgot" I said walking over to LJ who was being held by Prod.. "I Love You Baby!" I said kissing  LJ's forhead and heading for the door once again...

SKIPPING TO AFTER THE BEACH

(Still Cierra's POV)

After The Beach We Dried Off and decided to go to Quizznos.... I walked in laughing with the girls and When I went to turn my head........ (A/N TO BE CONTINUED)

Princeton's POV

I Am TIRED!! "Aye Prod, Can You Watch The baby Man..." I asked walking to my room.... When I got there Ray was in there "Sup Prince" He Said looking up from his phone.. "I'm Bout To Go To Sleep, Man" "Oh iight" He said getting up.. " You Can Still Stay And Chill In Here Though" I said laying on the bed... I turned over and closed my eyes... But They Popped open in just a  matter of seconds.. "Yo Ray Wassup Wit Chu and Cierra?" I asked "Maaaaannnnn, Okay So Me and Tasha Broke Up, And, No Offense To You Bro But, Her Taking Things Into her own Hands Wanna, Call My Phone and Cuss Me Out And This That and The Third, cuz TASHA! Broke Up With Me.." He explained to me "Well Why Did You Two Break Up?" I asked forgetting all about my nap.. "Ok, you Remember That Girl I Met At The Meet and Greet, Okay so I was texting her and, We Were gonna go on a "date", but while i was texting her she told me to break up with Tasha, and I was just playing along ,and said " I will soon." and left it at that, then Tasha waited till I was sleep went through my phone and saw the texts, then she threw the phone in my face and stormed out before i could explain." He said.. " Well You Fucked Up!" I said turning over.. "Ur Such A great help prince" He said glaring at me... 

________________________________________________________________________

I havnet been on in a while, My Great Grandma Passed So, Bare With Me You Guys...