Chapter 19- I had to do something!!

Princeton's POV

I slowly walked over to her... she thrust herself onto me... "EWW BITCH BACK UP!" I said pushing her away... She grabbed onto me again... "Dont fight. it'll only make things worse.." She said in a kind of threating tone... "Or What Bitch?" I said... really wondering what the fuck she was going to do like.. forreal what this bitch mean it'll only make things worse.... TF? "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Rick Ross Screamed.. spitting all over my damn face too... I felt Chanel reach down and unbutton my pants... and laughing evily... Bitch... TF did I get my self into...

Cierra's POV

So me and Ray left the beach and we headed back to my house... Prince won't there.... I know exactly where he went too.... The bitch is fucking my life... and my man... Im done Im not even going through beating her ass and then screaming at Jay Im done... I slid the engagement ring off my finger and sat it down.. with tears streaming down my face... "Cierra What are you doing?....." Ray asked... man the Nigga looked like HE was gone cry.. " I cant do it anymore Ray.... I just cant .... I'm done.." "Are you sure? Do you Really wanna do this?" He asked... "Yeah." and we left it at that.. Im gonna call Tay... I walked upstairs leaving Ray behind.. Maybe he can set things straight with Tasha.... 

MEANWHILE...

Princeton's POV

I aint gone lie... THIS GIRL KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING!!! Damn Cierra's Good.... But she aint THIS Good.... Wait.. TF am i saying... "STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP!" I screamed.. "You've been fucked now let me go!" I continued... "Okay... Charges dropped." She said... I got up and got dressed....

When I got home... Cierra's car was there... so i guess she was there... I walked in... "CI!" "Cierra You Here?" "Yeah." I heard her say from a distance... I walked towards her i went to put my hands around her waist but she pushed me away... "What's the matter..?" I asked... 'nothing." she said walking up the stairs to our room.... As so was walking i noticed her ring was gone.." Where's your ring.." I asked.. " On the table.." she said stopping.. "You took it off?" I asked "I can't do this anymore..."  she said.. "Do what... baby? Whatever's wrong.... i'll make it right please Cierra just don't go... don't leave me... I... need you..." I pleaded on my knees... "Hmph... You know what this reminds me of?.... When you left me on my knees pleading...." She said.. " I'm sorry..." "Sorry isnt enough!... i know you went to Chanel's house.." she said.. "HOW!!" She took her phone out her pocket and there was a video of me and Chanel.... having sex... at her house... just moments before.. "Baby I.. I.. had to do something" " So you were willing to FUCK HER TO GET SOME CHARGES DROPPED NIGGA ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PAY YOUR WAY OUT OF NOT GOING TO JAIL..... BUT INSTEAD YOU WANNA FUCK AROUND! I DONT CARE ANYMORE IM DONE ME AND THE KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO NEW YORK AND WE'RE GONNA LIVE WITH MY MAMA!"  She said leaving me there on my knees with tears streaming down my face....  

Cierra's POV

I cant take it anymore im done with Princeton and his selfish ways.. now that the kids and are gone maybe he can be at peace and focus on his career. I wish him the best but he's only done the worst for me... Its crazy how i put in 1105% and he puts in HALF of that... Its only so much a person can take and me I've reach my final capacity... I  need to think about me and my kids right now.. and the best thing for us is to leave... I'm gonna miss my girls.. and my home boys.. and Prince.... But i gotta do what's best....