Chapter 18- ???

Who Ever Guesses The Title Of The Chapter Gets A Follow Back And A Dedication To The Next Chapter And A Princeton Imagine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

Cierra's POV

We Walked In And I turned my head and saw... "CHANEL?!?!!" I Screamed " Ugh Bitch After What You Did To My house You Have No Right To Put My Name In Your Mouth!, OH and I hope you know I'm suing you for that..." Huh? "Wait Wait Wait WHAT!??" "Don't Act Like You Don't Know You Came To My House And TRASHED Everything In Sight... " "Chanel I Don't Fucking Like Yo Ass What So Ever, But I'd never do That, I'm Not The One To Get Revenge That Way, I'll Punch Yo Ass Dead In The Face, Before I Fuck With You're Shit.." I said Confused.. "HOE STOP LYING YOU DID IT THE DAY I TOOK KIERRA!" She Screamed Causing People To Stare....  I Thought About What Happened That Day.. .and Then It Hie Me" PRINCETON!!!" I screamed running out grabbing Kierra... Princeton Did It... I Told Him Don't do Anything Stupid, and He Goes And Does Some Shit Like This, "WHAT's WRONG CIERRA?" Tay Asked running with Asia.. "GET IN I'LL TELL YOU!" We Quickly Got In The Car And I Began Explaining "So Prince Went Out The Day Chanel Took Kierra and He Went And Messed With Her Shit, and Now She's Suing and I Told Prince Don't Go Doing and Dumb Shit The Motherfucker Doesn't get it.... DAMN!" I said talking a little too fast.. " Calm Down Ci, You're Talking Fast Which Means You're Getting Worked Up.." Tay Said Calmly.. 

At The Hosue

I Turned The Car Off and Ran Straight into The House "PRINCETON GET THE HELL IN HERE NOW BEFORE I GO GET A KNIFE AND CUT YOUR FUCKING NECK!" This Motherfuck Just Don't Learn I Mumbled To myself..

Princeton's POV

I Opened My Eyes To see "CIERRA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A KNIFE BESIDE MY DAMN FACE!??!!" I asked hopping from the bed.. " DON'T BE SCARED NOW MOTHERFUCKER, AFTER YOU WENT AND TRASHED CHANEL'S HOUSE WHEN I TOLD YO DUMBASS NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID!" She Said Waving The Knife Around "FIRST CAN YOU PUT THE DAMN KNIFE DOWN!, SECOND, THAT GIVES YOU KNOW RIGHT TO WAVE A KNIFE IN MY FACE WHILE I'M ASLEEP, THIRD, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER TO WAVE A DAMN KNIFE IN MY FACE!!!" I screamed from across the room where i was standing.. "WELL I HOPE YOU KNOW SHE'S PRESSING CHARGES ON YOUR DUMBASS!" She Screamed At Me "Wait What?" I said "SHE'S PRESSING CHARGES, I MEAN WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!??" She Screamed 

Cierra's POV

I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I stormed out the room with nothing else to say... I ran to the car started it and drove off.... Without telling anyone where i was... I arrived at the beach and the sun was just beginning to set.. I took off my shoes and began walking towards the water... I sat down and watched the sky... 

About 10 mins Later

i was sitting there just watching the sun set... "Hey" I quickly turned my head... To See Ray... "Hey Ray."  I said wiping A Tear From My Eye.. "Why You Crying?" He Asked Sitting Next To Me.. " IDK I'm  Just Stressed Out.." I said looking at the sky.. " I'm sorry For flipping out on you Cierra.." He Said Looking At Me.. I continued To Stare at the sky.. " I'm Sorry Too" I said... "I Love You.." He Said.. "HUH?!!" I turned and looked at him crazy.. "I Love You!" He said... " You Mean As A Friend Right I said.." "If you say so.." he replied.. "Ray you're creeping me out.." "I'm Just kidding Fry Guy, I Love As A Sister,As A Friend, A  Best Friend.." he said.. "WOOO THANK THE LORD, YOU HAD ME SCARED FOR A MINUTE.... I Love You Too Taco Butt.." I said laying my head on his shoulder.. and we just sat there watching the water sway side to side...

MEAN WHILE AT THE HOUSE

Princeton's POV

"WHERE DID SHE GO!!??" I asked  "Where's Ray!??" Tasha screamed from downstairs.. "DID HE LEAVE WITH CIERRA!??" I asked running downstairs "No Dumbass They Aren't Talking.." Tay Said.. "Wait Why Are You here?" I asked pointing at Asia.. "Dumbass I'm A Bridesmaid.." "Hoe Don't Get Slapped.."  I said still pointing at her.,,, Just Then My Phone Rang... "Hello" "Come To My House If You Want The Charges Dropped.." i grabbed my keys and headed out the door

Taylor's POV

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE FORGETTING ABOUT THESE DAMN KIDS THEY HAVE.."Prod Come On And Get The Baby, I Got Kierra Let's Just Take Them To Our House.." Damn Fucktards. 

Princeton's POV

I got to Chanel's house and got out the car, I just walked right through the door, who this bitch think she is Obama.. " Damn, It Smell Like, Sex, Weed,And,Shit, Up In Here!" i said Looking The Poor Presented House Up and Down.. "Hey Prince!" She Said.. I Looked Up To See A Nake Chanel.."Put Ya Clothes On Put Ya Damn Clothes On, Hoe Don't Nobody Wanna See That!" I Screamed Walking Towards The Door... "Oh Princey, Either You Fuck Me Or... PAUL! Here Will Fuck You.. And You Don't Want That Do You?" She Said Evily.. TF SHE MEAN...!?? I Turned Around To See This Rick Ross Looking Nigga.... "The Fuck!" I screamed.. "Drop Them Pants Pretty Boy..." He Said.. Damn I don't wanna do this and then again I don't wanna get fucked by a fat ass rick ross looking nigga either.. How Am I Ever Gonna Explain This To Cierra.... Decieving Hoe!