Chapter 2- Uhh That's Like? My man.

• इन्हें समर्पित: MzzCharles

Recap: 

Ciera's POv

"I guess we have enough time" Princeton said to me. I quickly as fast as I could went and my room and Picked out some hot pink jeggings cheetah print shirt and some copper flats. WHAT? I pregnant woman cant look good I put on my lisfit bracelet Nigga gave me my gold and black peace bracelete and I fixed my engagement rind and I waddle down the stairs. "I'm ready." I said out of breath. " For being pregnant you sure got dressed qucik., How did you manage to get your shoes on." "I layed sideways and don't make me cut you with yo ugly ass two braids wearing ass fool how many time I gotta tell you that." "Dang Harsh." He said " SUck it up. I say "Mommy you leavin?" Kiki asks. "Yeah Ki come give me a kiss." I kissed her on the cheek and she kissed me back and I handed her to princeton so they could say their goodbyes. "MAMA I'm GONE WATCH KIERRA." I scream walking out the door.

I really wonder if I'm being all crazy for a reason or am I being all crazy just cuz I'm crazy I just don't know what I hope won't happen is Princeton meet a girl in my dream that looks like lauren london (A/N I changed from Chanel Iman can't nobody look like her.) and they start flirting and shit I just don't know how much more I can take. We're almost at target I was staring out the window when Nigga grabbed my hand (Nigga=Prince just incase you didn't know that) I turned to look at him I was just a little shocked thats all and he leaned in and kissed me for about 10 seconds passionately I felt alot of love in that kiss. "I love you Ma." he said to me winking . I blushed I couldn't help it his winks just do something that make me melt inside. "I love you too." I say still blushing like a little fan girl. "We're hear ray says from the front seat." He was driving cuz Princeton wanted to sit in the back with me. Princeton has a green and black Bugatti (A/N I woke up in a new Bugatti.-------------> Picture on the side) We finally arrived at Target.

The boys played around a little before the fans got there I sat and watched did a little Keeking made some vines with my boo. Played Ruzzle with Ray and whopped his ass everytime (Ruzzle is the greatest game on earth.) I looked out the window and All I see is a bunch of girls screaming like retarded fools and acting like Mindless Freaks. They take the Mindless Moment a LITTLE too far. Princeton see the disgusted look on my face and laughs. He comes over to where I'm sitting wraps his arms around my neck and says "Get used to being with a star its gonna be waaayyyy more screaming than this." 'BULL SHIT They aint gone be screaming in my motherfucking head They wont scream this motherfucking day i bet you.' I say "iight yall its time to get ready we bout to start sending the girls in." Walter says. Walter's their manager. Kenneth their other manager open the door and those girls BOMB RUSHED IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER SERIOUSLY!!!  I'm glad I was sitting with Miles, A.K.A DJ Big Deal. Them girls would of killed me. 

30 MINUTES LATER

Its been half an hour and I'm still sitting waiting and waiting for the line to end and then I see a girl who looked just like the girl in my dream come up. I literally shot up out of my chair to get a closer look at her. I over hear Princeton ask her what her name was and yes IT WAS CHANEL!!! I watch as they giggle and talked and the way he looked her up and down and the way she was looking at him it was like he forgot he was engaged or something. I'm just like WTF man. We finna have a conversation about this when we get home. Well at least he didn't leave me at Taco Bell like in my dream. But still Uhhh...That's Like my Man.

So The line finally reached the end and I think Princeton gave that crazed bitch his number. Imma be highly pissed if he did. I'm really pissed right now. He looked at my face and could tell there was something wrong. "What's the matter boo." He said turning his head from the road to look at me for a quick second. Ray went with Prod so its just me and him. "Nothing." I reply near to tears. "Ma I know its something wrong with you." He says still seeing the expression on my face. "There's nothing wrong with me just tired." I say just wanting the conversation to end. I really don't wanna talk to him right now but really I don't think I should be mad at him because I don't know what he said to her but they looked like they were flirting to me and I didn't like it one bit. Maybe if I say near him all that lovey dovey stuff wouldn't of happend. MAN I FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW. 

We got home and I went straight up stair to change into my Blues Clues Pajama shorts and my Blue sports bra. Nigga came in the room right after me and started taking his clothes off. He started taking his shirt off, its kinda hard to be mad at him when he's doing stuff like that its like REALLY tempting. "Liking what  you seeing?' He says smirking "No." I say remembering that I'm half mad at him. He comes over to me shirtless and lays beside me and asks "What I do this time?" "What chu mean?" I asks know exactly what he means. "Don't play ma" he says irritated. "Fine" I start. " You were flirting with that chick Chanel today and I know you have her number so you better tell me now before I look through your phone and find out myself."I say  not looking at him. "Cierra she's just a fan." He says getting up. "Then if she just a fan why you got her number?" He was silent. "Yeah I know she's not just a fan." I say in my defense. "You her attractive?" I ask "No." he says "yeah you do." I say in a fuck it tone. "Look Cierra if I Fucking said I don't I don't iight?" He says angrily. He never has really been like that since we got back together. "Well Damn." I say This bitch is already ruining shit. This is going to be a work in progress I can assure you that. Well better get myself prepared cuz if I gotta fight a bitch pregnant I just might. 

*Daddy's Little Prince*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें