Chapter 20- Bye...

Cierra's POV

I know this isn't what I imagined

Why does This Dumb shit always have to happen

We were happy

and then she came

and shit  got crappy

The Bitch Fucked my life

Before I became a wife

and now im gone....

It hurts me to rip my kids from their father. but I don't think I can do it anymore... I can't deal with the girls or the boys, princeton, those crazy fucking mindless fans.... Im done... im only human i can only take so much.... 

I finished packing the last of our stuff.... and i was headed out the door... Prince and the guys left so Kierra and Lil' J won't get to say bye to their daddy, Hmph.... I don't even think he knows we're leaving today.... Oh well. He'll live.

I grab L.J. and put him in his carseat.... i walk down stairs and is greated by my mom and dad who are ready to take me back home... Man I miss home... but im also gonna miss this place.. My dad grabs the bags while my mom takes the kids and put them in the car...

I look around and think of all the memories we've had... the good, the bad, the funny, the bad.... I'll never forget LA life.... But i think i need a taste of home to get me back on track....

I'm pretty sure the girls are gonna be mad at me for not telling them im leaving especially Tay... We've been Best Friends for a good little while now.... I think i should leave them a note

 Dear Tay,Ti, Ta, Ray, Roc, Prod, and Prince,

The Kids and I are gone back home, and we're gonna miss you guys... Im sorry I didnt tell you I was leaving but.. I thought it was best to leave this way... you know.. without anything holding me back..

Tay Tay Bay Bay!!!! I will always love you, through thick and thin, and you know that!! CALL ME GURLL!! Lmfao! 

Ti Ti GIRLL!! Take curr of that baby, and make sure Roc don't make that baby no food.... He ion what he doing Childeee... Love you girl!

TAASSSHHHAA!!!! Hunny!!! Keep ya head up.... I love you... With all my heart... and you know it girl... PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT!!

Ahhh Taco Butt, I love you man... I love you today, i'll love you tomorrow and I'll love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and yeah i think you get the point... 2 BRAIDZZZ!!!

Spiffy Doe!!! Sahn.....  Take care of my niece and be a good daddy.. don't leave Ti or i'll come back to LA and get your ass... I know where you live niggahhh!!! and take that damn rollie off please?? Lmao.. Love you Man!!

MY MOONWALKING SINGING FOOL!!! Lol I love you Prod.....  Aye!! When I come back... if i come back... Imma be waiting for some Shicken my Nizzle!!! Aha... Bye...

Jacob, jacob, Jacob.... i love you with everything in me... but i just have to go boo...you know i gotta get my self together... cause i mean babe... this drama shit aint doing me know good...  but its not because of you i have to work on myself for there to be an us... and you have to work on you... and if i come back.... maybe we can be together... if i dont.. dont waste your life over me get you another girl... there's plenty other fish in the sea.. just know i won't be with anyone for a while... But I love you daddy.. .and im gonna miss your kisses... and your hugs.. and how every morning and night you kissed my neck and told me how much you loved me and the kids and how beautiful i was... those are the things i'll never forget... you showed me that the only way to live was WILD and man have i done it.... Im gonna miss you Hunny bunches of oats... I love you lots baby... 

                                                                       Peace Mah Niggs,

                                                                                   Ci♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to a uhm i dont know how to say it but... I friend i used to have... it is what it is homegirl..