Chapter 14- Everything is gonna Be Ok

Cierra's POV

We got back home and I didn't know what to say to Kiki she was like so fragile and broken and it was so sad to watch.... "Mommy can I sleep with you and Daddy" She said crying still "Yes Baby" I said...Prince hasn't said a word the whole time I wonder what's going through his head....How the hell are we sposed to get married if all this mess keeps happening....its just like DAMN CAN I GET A MOTHERFUCKIN BREAK!!!????

Princeton's POV

I'm so pissed off I don't even know what to do with myself....I'mma about to teach this bitch a lesson... "Cierra I'll Be Right Back!" I screamed from downstairs while she was upstairs calming Kierra "Don't Do Anyhthing stupid Jacob!" She Screamed back she said Jacob which meant she really meant for me NOT to do anything stupid which was just what I was about to do... I call up Ray and Roc they're the most dope revenge seeking people I've ever met and I will get my revenge on her...

Cierra's POV

I have a strange feeling Princeton is doing exactly what I told him not to do... He's Definitely doing something STUPID... Ahh That Boy sure works at my nerves sometimes.....

Princeton's POV

ON THE PHONE

Me: YO RAY!

Ray: What man Stop screaming

Me: My bad Roc wit chu

Ray: Yea What chu need

me: Ok So Chanel kidnapped Kierra like an hour ago and I need your help to get her back

Roc: I knew that bitch won't right...I'm in

Ray: Me too That bitch aint gonna know what hit her..

Me: Ummm yeah I've been outside this whole time so if you could ya know come on...

Roc: OH OH UHH OK

Ray: Yeah UH BYE

END OF CALL

These Nigga's came out the house with bricks and spray paint toilet paper and water guns paint brushes and pans WTF COFFEE? "Why the Hell do you have coffee?" I asked "UHHHH CUZ when we break in her car we're  gonna pour it all over her seats and in the cup holders arm rest and shit DUHH!!! COME ON PRINCE THINK!!" Ray Said "iight man lets go.."

30 MINS LATER

I pulled up to Chanel's house and surprised to see her home and not sucking somebody's testicles off... "iight man you ready?" Ray and Roc asked with eager in their eyes "Lets Do This..." I said we hopped out the car and immediately started vandalizing her home...We threw bricks in her windows popped her car tires wrote hoe whore trick slut bitch on every inch of her house and car threw toilet paper everywhere Pee-ed on the seats of her car and yes we did dump coffee everywhere and left.....

Cierra's POV

WHERE IS THAT BOY????

Princeton's POV

I've been gone from home for about 5 hours after killing everything in sight at Chanel's house we decided to chill at Ray's Place Talk Chill Drink a little... Play some video games... "Yall its getting Kinda late." I said "iight man see ya later.." Roc said not taking his eyes off the game for one minute.. "Yeah you know how Cierra is she'll be blowing the hell out of my phone in a little bit.." "Bye Broder.." Ray said opening the door for me... we dapped and just when I was about to leave I heard Roc in the background screaming at the game "UHHHH!!!.....dumb motherfucker...stupid ass game... AYE RAY ur taking this back TOMARROW BRIGHT AND EARLY... dumb ass game.." Roc said "iight man." I said and walked out the door...

25 mins later...

Cierra's POV

I picked up the phone to call Jacob and just when I was about to press the little green call button here he comes bursting through the door "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!!!!" I screamed like were that married couple for the statefarm commercial "Uhhh at Ray's house..." He said "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU CALL ME??!!!" I screamed "I'm Sorry I just got caught up.." He replied "You better not had done anything stupid." I said folding my arms and plopping down on the couch.... "I didn't." He replied and walked over to me and peck me on my lips and began walking up stairs.." Wait come back.."  I said giving him a seductive look "What." He said hovering over me... I pulled him by his shirt and wrapped my legs around him and kissed him for about 2 seconds... I could see that look in his face that he wanted more....I pulled him all the way down to were he was on his knees and we kissed deep passionate his hands roaming my body like a wild buffalo in a field being chased by some hunger ass Indians... We began to make out he pushed me back on the couch and got on top out me breaking the kiss just to begin it all over again... He licked my bottom lip letting me know that he wanted to explore my mouth... He took off my shirt and little did he know I had on a cami "Really Cierra Why do you have a Tank Top on at a time like this?" he asked "Its not a Tank Top Its a Cami." I said looking up at him...Just then Kiki came in crying...Good thing we didn't get freaky....."Daddy I had a bad dream..." She cried to Princeton... He's Princeton when I'm horny

Jacob/Princeton/Prince/Princey Pooh/Prince10/Prinze10 (Look at all of Princeton's names A/N)

Kierra came crying to me... she usually cries to me when its something she wants and cries to Cierra when its something that's bothering her... "Awww Kiki come here..." I said getting of Cierra....That may have been awkward to see.....I picked her up and carried her upstairs with Cierra Following ... Kierra just kept crying "Baby its ok Daddy's got you.." I informed Kierra "Daddy, I-I-I'm Scared" She managed to get out through all the crying she was doing..... "Daddy's got you Kiki, Nobody's gonna hurt you ever again I'm here Kierra, Everything's Gonna be Ok..."

________________________________________________________________________________

AWWW THATS SO SAD and YALL FREAKS THOUGHT THEY WERE BOUT TO GET FREAKY HAHA I'M A BITCH HEEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!