Chapter 23

~sorry for the wait, i have been very busy recently and have had very little time to work on the story, this chapter's going to take a couple months after Crystals rescue, i hope you enjoy!~

~Crystal's pov~

I sat in my English class staring at my teacher Zero who sat behind me tapped my shoulder I turn to him and spot a paper in his hand "the guy beside me wants me to give this to you" he spoke lowly I eye him then the guy who waved before I take it before I face ahead and unfold the paper till I'm able to read what is on it 'meet me out front by the tree near the center of campus after our classes😉' I blink and look back to see him staring with a flirty smirk. The guy shot me a wink I look down at the paper before writing 'how about we meet by the parking lot by the front' I wrote with a grin knowing that Jazz would be waiting for me so we can go on our daily drive I turn and pass it to Zero who nods quietly before passing the note to the guy. The dude reads it and grins before looking up and gives me a thumbs up I look ahead now eager for the end of the day.

~timeskip~

I walk up to where Jazz was parked I smile and as I go to say hi I hear a voice "hey hot stuff!" I turn to see that guy from my English class running up "oh hi" I say shooting a look from jazz to him "so why did you want to meet?" I ask folding my arms he slicks back his hair with a seductive grin "so I have been seeing you around campus" he began I walk up to jazz and set my bag down on his hood "yeah? Okay?" I drawl leaning against his hood "yo is that your car?" He asks I raise a brow "your beating around the bush here dude, what the hell do you want?" I ask he straightens himself "well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me later, catch a movie, go to dinner, maybe have bit of fun later?" He says and that makes Jazz's engine roar to life the guy jumps and I snicker patting his hood "hey what's your deal man!" The guy shouts I glance back nervously the guy walks around the side and suddenly the door opens and out climbs this unknown man with a visor, silver hair, and clothes that look eerily similar to Jazz.

~I don't own this pic~

I stare in surprise "I'll tell ya mah deal!" The new guy snaps and I pause 'that voice!' The guy from my class steps back "oh yeah what's your problem then?" He snaps I turn to the two moving away from my 'seat' on Jazz's hood "mah problem is dat ya hit's on nah girl!" The guy snarls I blink. The guy from my class looks at me surprise, to play off the guys statement I shrug bored he looks back at the guy who is about five nine a bit shorter then the guy from my class. The guy from my class laughs "seriously your with shorty here?" He asks pointing to the other guy "what does he have that I, the captain of the hockey team don't have? He's just a little weakling" the guy says I raise a brow and after those words left the dudes lips the guy who climbed out of Jazz punched the dude then grabs his arm yanking him closer before spinning and throwing that guy away "OH SHIT!" I laugh as the guy hit the ground  "who ya call'n a weakl'n ya prick!?" The guy demands I gasp but lean onto Jazz's hood trying to catch my breath. The guy looks over "you... fucking... flew my dude... neerw!" I gasp making a 'airplane' with my hand and making it fly "you got fucked up! By a shorty!" I laugh gasping harshly laying fully on the hood my head laying on my left arm whilst my right was tapping the hood "ya fucking spaceship wanna be!" I bellow. Jazz's engine purrs lowly "get lost ya bastard!" The guy snarls "or Imma fuck ya up!" He adds I look over to watch my classmate run off "run ya little bitch! Run! Shorty gonna get ya!!" I laughed the stranger turns "ya alright there little lady?" He asks amused "I'm fucking dying bro that shit was awesome!" I laugh standing upright "glad i could assist ya Chris" he mused I blink then look up "how do you know my name?" I ask he grins "common now little lady, don't tell meh ya can't recognize meh, even a little" I blink then gasp "Jazz?!" He laughs at me "how? When?" I ask hurrying up to him "dis is a holoform a solid hologram and well the doc bot made these chips for us so far we can roam around ya humans safely" he explains with a chuckle "we all got our chips while ya were still under da influence of da Nameless, I wanted ta show ya Tonight cause I got something different planned tonight babe" he mused I blink "like what?" I ask he grins "get in and I'll show ya" he mused I smile and not before hurrying to the other side, grabbing my stuff and climbing in and without another word Jazz sped away.