Chapter 17

(A/n I am sorry about the delayed updates I got supper busy recently and had no time to update here's another chapter hope you enjoy)

~blitz's pov~

When mom arrived so did the rest of the autobots and all of us got an earful Axel, Zero, I all got smacked whilst Sam went unharmed, bee and Jazz got rocks thrown at them but did nothing. I rubbed my aching cheek sadly "SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU SHOULD'VE AT LEAST CONSIDERED HER WORRIES!!!" Mom screeches panting afterwards "I know that, I'm already kicking myself for not listening to her... we all are" Jazz states irritatedly bee nods in agreement "Jazz is right, we were all standing there when she told us, but none of us believed her, he's not the only one at fault we all are" Sam states Axel snorts "her stupid friend and her could just be making this up for attention" he growled crossing his arms "why would Crystal make this up Axel? To get back at you for the torment you caused us? Caused her!" I snapped, mom raises a brow "what do You mean by that? Axel loves you guys" mom spoke eyeing me suspiciously "than tell me why he's not concerned about Crystal right now! If he truly cared he'd be panicking like the rest of us! He torments crystal more than he does Sam, Blitz, and I! He acts like he cares because your around! Bee and Jazz can vouch for us!" Zero spat mom looks to Axel who was looking away "it's... true..." bee pipes in "why? We don't know" Jazz states softly Axel looks over angrily "you wanna know why?! Cause she didn't help him!!" Axel snarls flaring heavily at us "help who?" Ratchet asks placing his hands on his hips "our dad! She didn't help him!" He responds I growl "She couldn't do anything about it! She was a kid whattya expect her to do get shot and die in his place?!" I shout startling him I normally don't yell but I've had it with him "letting her get kidnapped isn't gonna do shit to bring dad back so get the fuck over it! Crystal is the only sister we have and are ever gonna get! How do think she felt after witnessing our dad's death huh?! It scars her, she told me!" I finish panting angrily glaring at him "Blitz is right whatever happened to your sire cannot be changed... but fighting with each other isn't helping the cause, right now we have to find Crystal" Optimus spoke strictly "Whatever!" Axel spat I growled under my breath "we need to start searching... split up and search the entire city" Optimus orders his team who transformed I walk up to Ironhide "mind if I ride with you?" I ask hesitantly "sure" hide agrees opening the drivers door I smile and climb in "thanks... I don't feel like hanging around with Axel" I spoke with a sigh "don't blame you" he murmured driving off I spot my mom hitch a ride with prime, Zero with Jazz, Sam obviously with bumblebee, and ratchet made Axel ride with him with the help of mom "your carrier is kinda intimidating when she's mad" Ironhide jokes I hum "well yeah... whattya expect, Crystal has gone missing... her only daughter is no where to be found.. trust me Sam, Zero, Kat, and I searched the whole school Jazz and bumblebee patrolled the campus to see if they could catch any sight of Crystal but came up with nothing... I just hope she's alright" I mutter sadly Ironhide scoffs "your sister is tough, she can handle herself" he assured I sigh and look out of the window.

~Crystals POV~

I woke up in this dark and cold room laying on the hard floor, memory's flood through my mind making me spring up on to my knees and look around the large room 'the hell? Where am I?' I though hearing a deep but dark chuckle "look who's awake" I turn sharply towards the voice and freeze Mr. Wilder stood there with his eyes glowing a bright molten gold "you!" I hissed getting up into my feet "why the hell am I here!" I screech he just chuckled "your in a relationship with our enemy... I believe his name was Jazz?" Wilder mused I growl "listen here bud you'd better let me go or-" I start off only to be cut off "or what?! I'm a cybertronian, and you are an unarmed human girl, you are no match I could easily squish you" he laughed transforming from his human form to his alt form "you're a freak" I point out boredly "why thank you" he snickers with a mocking bow "and let me ask something why go through all this trouble to get oh what did you say? An unarmed human girl who is currently dating an autobot?" I sneered as wilders larger face was brought inches to mine in an instant "how can you be sure you and your boyfriend are still together after that fight?" He drawls I snort at his question "couples fight it's natural... plus I'm his charge he's my guardian... just because we fought doesn't mean he'll leave me" I spat cockily 'or at least I hope not' I add in my head "what do you need with me anyways? You could've easily fought them without me" I add glaring into those golden eyes "aye Wilder?" I growled earning a laugh "Wilder is just my human name... my true name is Shade, and as for what I plan to do with you? Well I plan to feed my colony with your fear alongside those other humans" I raise a brow and look to my left seeing many humans with glowing yellow eyes they shook, sobbed, and one screamed "yeah?... well good luck... it's not easy scaring me!" I hissed glaring at Shade "we'll see about that" he chuckles before I know it everything goes black and I can't hear anything.

(Yes Raven didn't know about what Axel does. I'm also gonna warn you now, I am not good when it comes to writing action that I make up but I will try my best... bye!)