Chapter 10

~okay before I star this long chapter I decided to finally show you what Crystal looks like than continue with the story on the Same page to hopefully make up for the time I made you all wait... and i added the same hair pic Incase you forgot what her hair looks like, enough of my jibber jabber I hope you enjoy~

 and i added the same hair pic Incase you forgot what her hair looks like, enough of my jibber jabber I hope you enjoy~

~I don't own any of these pictures, or transformers

~I don't own any of these pictures, or transformers...okay back to the story~

/autobots peaking over open coms/

~Crystals pov~

I rode I the passengers side of Jazz's cab staring out the window autobots chatting of the plans while I'm lost thought 'I hope those three are okay.... mainly bee.... I just wanna punch freaky-mic-gee for taking bee, Mikaela, Sam, and Zero' I under hear the bots calling my name till Jazz slams on the breaks snapping me out of my trance "yo, Crystal ya good?" He asks sounding concerned "we've all been trying' ta talk ta ya" I rub my neck sheepishly "uh yeah sorry I was lost in thought... what'd y'all need?" I ask with an embarrassed smile /Jazz said you looked down and we were all asking why, but you never responded/ Ratchet's voice rang over the speakers "oh" i say sheepishly /is everything okay Crystal?/ Ironhide ask sounding slightly annoyed I release a soft sigh "it's just I'm worried about bee... but I'm also worried about my brother" I confessed hearing a hum from Optimus /who is your brother?/ he questions mindfully "Zero, the other boy I'm commonly seen standing near" I state than look out the window /how many siblings do you have?/ Ironhide asks with a hum "all together three, I have three brothers" I say leaning further back in my seat "no femmes?" Jazz asks so I raise a brow and look to his stereo "femmes?" I inquired hearing a few laughs /it means female cybertronians... you don't have sisters is what he asked/ Ratchet muses and all my confusion vanished "no I don't... but I'm kinda glad I don't, if I did and my sister was a girly girl, she would want me to go to parties and where a dress, cake on my makeup, and force me to die my hair every day" I say with a shudder at the though of having to where heals and a dress all the time /that doesn't sound to bad/ Optimus speaks up over the radio "no it's a lot worse than you think, I hate wearing dresses outside of formal events... I'm a tomboy meaning I'm a girl who dresses like I am right now, The sound of wearing a dress, heals, makeup, and putting my hair up everyday to me sounds like a horror film to me" I explain I hear several hums "okay if ya say so little lady" Jazz spoke with a chuckle. Suddenly a familiar yellow Camaro with Black tasing stripes followed by black Jeep looking cars come into view "it that bee?" I ask tilting my heat "it sure is little lady, and he's got the cube, hang on little lady!" Jazz cackles so I grip the seat as Optimus makes a sharp turn and drifts, Jazz follows alone with the others as we follow after.