Chapter 12

~Crystals POV~

~Crystals POV~

I wake to the sun shining in through my window so I get up and prepare for the day i shower, get dressed and head downstairs to grab something to eat, as I head down the stairs I hear Blitz yell "AXEL GET YOUR ASS UP!" I hear a laugh from Zero that is followed by a thud I laugh "DID YOU JUST FALL OUT OF BED?" I call out to Axel hearing Blitz yell out to me "YES HE DID" I hear mom sigh so I look over to the living room to see mom looking at photos "morning mom" I say making her look at me "morning Chris... it's hard to believe that you guys are headed off to collage and leave me behind" mom says with a smile "I know but you'll have Jazz who I can't guarantee he will be around a lot" I point as I head into the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit bowl before I head outside to talk to Jazz who is in his vehicle mode "morning Jazzy" I greet hearing him hum "morning Chris" he said in a grumpy tone "you aren't mad at me for leaving are ya?" I ask worriedly, Jazz sighs "nah I ain't mad at ya, I'm upset that ah can't go with" he admits smiling I lean up against his hood "you and I both, I would take you in a heartbeat if the school allowed us freshman cars our first years.... but hey you can go next year I'm sure" I state before I hear my brother yell out "YO CHRIS! SAM IS RIDING WITH US SO I'VE GOT TO PICK HOM UP WANNA COME?!" Zero yells opening the back door "nah I'm gonna hang back and spend our remaining free time with Jazz" I say and Zero nods understandingly "morning Jazz!" Zero called out "morning Zero" Jazz responded still sounding upset "okay I'll be back I'm sure bee will tag along with us to say bye" I nod as Zero disappears into the house "hey Jazzy?" I hear his hum "can ask you a favor?" I inquire looking at his hood "sure little lady" he spoke curiously "since my mom will be alone this year could you... stay with her as much as you can? I don't want either one of you to get lonely especially my mom since my dad isn't here anymore... and that way when I or my brothers call we can all talk" I plead tracing my finger across his hood drawing squiggly lines "yeah sure little lady I can do that for ya" Jazz said and a smile crept onto my face "thanks Jazz, I love ya" I say in a thankful tone hearing him nod "ya welcome Chris, I love ya to little lady" I look to the window and see Axel starring out at us but once he and I lock eyes he turned and walks away.

The minute Sam, Zero,and Bumblebee got here I started gathering my stuff and hauling them out to the Jeep our moms friend Dave lives in Pennsylvania so he and his wife are going to meet us there and they'll take the Jeep back to our mom I spot Jazz and Bee parked next to each other turn and lift up Sammy's box into the back and as soon as I put the box on top of Zeros I hear the clanking of metal so I look to Jazz and Bee who are now in there robot modes Jazz And Bee kneel near me since Sammy was inside grabbing the remaining boxes "hey guys" I say softly with a smile as I lift up my bag of cloths into the Jeep on top of Blitz's bag "we'll-miss-you-guys" Bee says through the radio "yeah we will to, big guy I wish ya could come with... next year" I say as I haul Axels bag in the car on top of both mine and Sam's clothes bag I hear Bee make a sad sound so I look back to him "hey common Bee we'll be back for the holidays" I say with a sad smile "Yo Chris we got Axels, your's, and my boxes and after this we're ready to head out" I hear Blitz call out so I turn and see Zero and Blitz walk out Axel holding the door as the twins, Sammy, and mom walk out. Blitz hands me his box while Zero hold his, I put the box next to Zero and Sammy's than stack Axels on top before shoving my box in and closing the window and door I look to mom who was hugging Zero and Blitz "oh I'll miss you guys... you too Samuel" mom says breaking the hug than engulfing Axel in a hug "yeah we will." Blitz starts and Zero finishes "to mom" Axel breaks his hug with mom and I embrace mom in a tight hug "you kids be careful! I mean it!" She states in a stern voice "yes mom/Mrs. Starvester" the five of us say in harmony as I break the hug and look to Jazz whose face was low enough for me to hug and that's just what I did "I'll Miss ya tough guy" I mutter as Jazz's hand wraps behind my back pulling me closer gently "I'll miss ya too little lady, y'all take care of ya selves ya hear meh" Jazz says strictly so I laugh softly "yeah, yeah I hear ya... love ya Jazzy" I say and plant a kiss to Jazz's cheek, Jazz moves his hand so I can prepare to leave "I'm driving!" I call out dangling the Jeeps keys as Sam and Bee say their goodbyes "that's cool with me" Axel says as he climbs into the back in the middle "bye Bee, take care" I hear Sam say so I look over to him and smile "see ya Bee, don't hurt yourself while we're gone" I tease making him chuckle "I-won't" he responds as the twins get In the car on opposite sides of Axel, Sam in front I climb into the drivers seat "I'll call you whenever get there!" I call out the rolled down window seeing mom nod "you better, love ya guys!"
"Love you to... bye!" The four of us siblings shout before I start the car and drive off.

~time skip to the collage~

I pull into the collage and slowly drive till I see Dave and Amy Montgomery's car so I pull up behind them seeing the couple get out of their car while I turn off the Jeep and we all hop out "hey kids! Long time no see!" Dave mocks as I close the door and hand Amy my moms keys "hey Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery" Axel greets with a wave "hi- oh whose this?" Amy questions as Sam stands next to me "this is Sam Witwicky, a close friend of Zero and myself... could you excuse me for a minute I have to call mom and tell here we made it okay" I say earning nods as I pull out my phone and go to contacts before scrolling through my very short list and hitting moms number. I wait and listen to the buzzing sound in the phone till mom answers "hello?" Mom says on the other line "hey mom we made it to the university" I spoke hearing mom hum "okay thank you for calling hun" mom spoke gratefully "yeah actually could I say hi to Jazz really quick?" I ask hopefully hearing her laugh "yes hang on sweetie" I hear a door open than close "is Sam nearby so Bumblebee can say hello" mom asks i look back to the Jeep and see the boys unloading our stuff "yeah hold on" I move the phone "Yo Sammy!" I call out so Sam stops what he is doing and look over "come here" Sam looks at Axel, Blitz, and Zero before walking over.

Sam stops next to me and I put the call on speakerphone "okay mom Sammy's here" I say loudly "hi-Sam-hello-Crystal" bee's 'voice' blared over the speaker "Hey Bee how's it going" Sam spoke with an amused tone "hey little lady" I hear Jazz say making a grin tug at my lips "Hey Jazzy" I chirp hearing several cackles over the other end "we miss you guys already" mom says sadly "yeah we miss y'all too" I say before I hear Sam's and my own name being called "hey we gotta go so we can get settled in" Sam says with an not so energetic tone "okay you kids have fun and call us tomorrow, Love you sweetheart" mom says as Sam trots back to the Jeep "love ya too mom, love ya Jazz we'll call tomorrow when we can" I spoke with a sad smile "Love ya too Chris" I hear Jazz say "bye guys" I say and wait till I hear them say "Bye" after that I hang up and jog over to the Jeep to help get my stuff.

I hope you enjoyed Even if nothing to exciting happened 😅