Chapter 15

(A/n I am sorry for the wait, school got stressful. I had time skipped it a bit, but anyways)

~Crystals POV~

I wake to my annoying alarm clock, opening my eyes I slam down the off button half tempted to chuck the damn thing across the room, I sit up with a groan seeing Kat sat up her hair looking like a birds nest "first class of the day here we come" she spoke faking enthusiasm I hum and get up and ready for today.

~time skip to science class~

I walk into the class room staring at my phone as I texted my mom about Sam and my brothers coming home for thanksgiving that was only a month away now.

::So Jazz and Bumblebee are alright with bringing you five home?::

::Mom, Bee is Sam's guardian he has no problem with driving around and Jazz is my boyfriend so you know that he doesn't care about driving as long as no one touches the radio::

::Right I know, well if it's alright with them that's all that matter's::

::Yeah, I gotta go mom I'll talk to ya later::

::Alright sweetie good luck::

I slip my phone into my pocket and see Mr. Wilder looking at me with a raised brow "evening Crystal, I assume you ended what ever it was you were doing on you phone" he spoke with a tone that I've grown uneasy with "yeah, I was talking to my mom about thanksgiving plans, so yeah" I spoke with a chuckle as I walked to my seat "I see" he spoke lowly as I turn my head I spot the same flash of gold I saw at the beginning of the year making me look over with a suspicious scowl, Mr. Wilder just looks away raising my suspicions 'the hell? I must be paranoid or some shit like that... there's no way I saw that same flash of gold' I though looking at my seat before sitting down.

~time skip to after classes cause I feel like it~

I am walking down The now empty halls, I had to drop off a report for my history class, I clutched the strap on my shoulder bag, the same one that had saved my ass from falling to my death when the cube was still... well... a cube and not shards I hear a sudden voice coming from the science room stopping me in my tracks as well as snapping me from my thoughts as I looked at the slightly open door seeing Mr. Wilder's shoulder "it'll be fine" he spoke I shrug it off as he's talking to a student and am about to continue to my dorm "the Autobots and Decepticons will be annihilated, we will get the victory I promised" my head snapped at the door and being curious I crept up to the door and peered in and freeze at the sight of Mr. Wilder standing there with golden yellow filled eyes and a holographic screen shooting up from his palm a being on the other side "you need to move quickly, more than before, we are growing tired with this waiting" the being spat I move away from the door and run down the hall 'I've gotta tell Jazz and Bumblebee' I thought turning the corner missing the figure just outside of the science room.

~Mr Wilders/Shades pov~

I ended the call between Virus and I as soon as I heard the sound of running I rushed to the door and swiftly open it and step out just in time to see Crystal turn the corner a panicked look on her face I snort softly 'damn how much did she hear?' I wondered with a low growl.

~meanwhile third person pov~

As Crystal rushed through the halls and Shade told Virus the plan has been changed, the loyal followers of Megatron went to work on stealing the last shard of the allspark to revive their fallen leader.

~Crystals POV~

I sprint up to where Bee and Jazz we're parked my brothers and Sam standing near them but look over as I ran up "guys! You'll never guess what I just heard!" I say coming to a stop near the group "what?" Sam asks with a raised brow "Mr. Wilder isn't human!" I spoke panicking Zero spat out his drink "he and this other creature are out to kill Cybertonian's" I finish before Blitz, Zero, and Sam bust out laughing "nice try little lady" Jazz chuckles I look at them in disbelief "you don't believe me" I spoke with a scoff "no cause you know why? Your lying" Axel snarls I scoffed "fine fuck you too then" I barked before turning on my heel "Crystal-" Jazz begins but I only raise my hands and flipped them off as I stormed away.

I walked into my dorm and slammed my door shut scaring Kat who looks over "dude you good?" She asks lowly "no... and I'd rather not talk about it" I growled putting my bag on my desk "alright just know I'm here for you dude" she spoke turning around I sat down and start my homework.

~an hour later~

Kat and I are studying together when a knock on our door is heard "I got it" Kat says getting up walking to the door and opening it but is shoved into the wall as Mr. Wilder walks in and towards me two other people behind him "what the hell are you doing?! You can't be in here!" Kat snaps as I rose from my chair only to get grabbed by Mr. Wilder an the other man "let go!!" I snarl trying to get out of their grasp "Chris!" Kat cried out before the lady behind her bashed one of Kats decorative plates against her head breaking it on impact and she fell limply to the ground "Kat!" I exclaimed fighting the men's unusually strong hold in me before I myself am knocked out.

(Sorry if the kidnapping scene was cheesy😅 I hope you enjoyed)