Chapter: 5

(This pic is the color of Crystals hair.)

~Jazz's Pov~ (finally)

When we all pulled up t' bee I saw two femme's and two mech's they all look at us the femme with all blue looks at the mech next t' her and says "it's an ambush" the mech stifles a laugh "oh my god Chris shut the hell up its so not the time" he snickers. Optimus transforms and we follow as he kneels their hight "are you Sam Witwicky descendant of Archibald Witwicky?" He asks I hear one whisper "they know your name" the mech named Sam nods "yeah?"

"My name is Optimus Prime, we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron" he spoke wisely "but you can call us Autobot's for short" ratchet says "Autobot's" Sam repeats my grin widens "cool, cool" The femme in blue says coolly "what's cracking little bitches?" I say "my first lieutenant, designation Jazz" Optimus said the femme's grin only widens "this looks like a cool place to kick it" I said before doing some sick moves then sitting on the car behind me. The femme looks at the mech who has a wide grin as well he looks at her as She says "I already like this guy" the mech snorts at her "of course ya do" he huffs as she look back at Me as I am grinning back at her. She give me a 'thumbs up' "sick move dude" she says the mech snickers "why thank ya little lady" I say says Her face plates turns pink slightly as the mech bust out laughing She just shoots him a glare "shaddup!" She sneered that only causes him to laugh harder "if ya don't shaddup in five seconds I'm gonna whoop yo ass!" She hissed forcing him to stop "it's what i thought!" She growled as Sam says "what is that? How'd you learn to talk like that" Sam questions looking to the femme in blue tilt my head "we've learned earths languages through the World Wide Web" Optimus spoke  "my weapons specialist Ironhide" he said gesturing to the robot with black paint as he pointed he guns at them "ya feeling lucky punk?" He said the femme smirk as she puts her hands in the air as if surrendering "yes! Come at me bruh! Fight me!! " She yells at Ironhide who smirks "easy Ironhide" Optimus warned "just kidding I just wanted to show them my cannons" he mutters She frowns before She grins once more "and their fucking badass man!" She yells at him "I like this femme" he said with a grin.

"Our medical officer Ratchet"

Ratchet sniffed at the air "the boys pheromone levels suggests he wants to mate with the dark haired femme" as he said that The mech and femme bust out laughing "Sam.... I'm gonna... Haunt... You for life!" He said spoke between laughs "as for the other two they appear to be related" he finished we stop mid laugh "oh we're brother and sister" He said. She nods as confirmation "you all ready know you guardian bumblebee" Optimus said She looks at bee with a wide grin. But then Sam said "bumblebee your my guardian right?" He asked bee nodded ratchet points a laser thing at him "his vocal processors were Damaged in battle, I'm still working on them" he said "why are you here?" Mikaela questions.

"We are here looking for the all spark an we must find it before Megaton" Optimus spoke I tilt my head "wat?" The femme spoke Sam says "Mega-what?" Optimus out his two digits to his temples and activates a blue laser and explains to them.

"The our planet was once a power full empire, peaceful until we we're betrayed by Megatron leader of the decepticon's all who defied him were destroyed. War finally consumed our planet and the all spark was lost in the stars. Megatron followed it to earth, where captain Witwicky had found him it was an accident that our fates intertwined Megatron crash landed before he could retrieve the cube he accidently activated Megatrons navigation system. The coordinates to the cubes location on earth where imprinted on his glasses" Optimus explained I looked at Sam "how'd you know about his glasses?" Sam questioned "EBay" was Optimus's only response "eBay" Sam repeats "if the desepticon's find the all spark they will use it's power to transform earths machines and build a new army" ratchet said "and the human race will be extinguished Sam Witwicky you hold the key to earths survival" Optimus said She looks at Sam "tell me you have those damned glasses" She says to Sam.