Chapter 19

~Jazz's pov~
I stood next to Optimus as Ratchet dissects the nameless's head the cons near to my right Ironhide stood against the wall with the humans at his feet away from the cons "his memory chip should still obtain the nameless's location" Ratchet states pulling out a chip form the head "how do you go through it?" Megatron snapped Ratchet sighs "We need a computer" Ratchet explains the cons growled but nod "Blitz your good with electronics right?" Optimus wonders looking to the human boy "yeah why?" He asks nervously "do you have your laptop on you?" I wonder turning to look at him "never leave home without it! Why?" He asks holding out his laptop "you have the laptop, I'll guide you through this process but for now we need time Blitz come on" Ratchet commands walking away with the brainy teen sprinting after him.

~an hour later~

I watched Sam play a card game with Zero with cards they made themselves from sheets of Paper from Blitz's journal, the game is called go fish or something like that it was a very simple game but looked more entertaining than standing around doing nothing "got a four?" Sam asks boredly "nope, you got a six?" Zero wonders blankly Sam groans but passes the home made 'card' to Zero "Guys we found the base!!!" Blitz's cheers startling me I turn around and look at the skipping boy.... yes he's actually skipping "finally!" Starscream snorts Megatron glares at him silencing him "where are they?" I spoke up for all of us "an unfinished train station that was under the building process, it's about five miles from here if not less, the construction team never tore down the building after the owner perished, later on a man named Shade Wilder an ex-professor at the university here purchased the area" Ratchet finished "our science professor..." Sam pipes in Ratchet nods in confirmation "so he works as a human during the day to be able to pay for the property" Raven concludes softly "and there have been more than one missing persons report in the last seven years just from the campus we go to.... we had to hack the police files for that" Blitz states I hum "we have a whole list of the missing people, theirs like forty-nine and crystal makes fifty" Ratchet adds holding up the chip "I marked a route to the station for when we are to attack, we need a plan" he finished Megatron steps up "what'll it be prime... it's your Lieutenants fleshy we're going after" he asks grumpily Optimus hums "how big is the train station?" He asks looking to Blitz and Ratchet "about the same size as this were house.... and that's just the station" Blitz states prime hums "would the humans be able to sneak past the fight to go find Crystal and the remaining humans?" He asks Ratchet who nods "as long as we keep them occupied we may want to send someone with" Ratchet states with a shrug "what don't think we can't handle ourselves!!!" Zero shouts clearly offended "so what's... the plan?" Bumblebee wonders looking to Optimus who sighs "well if you'll hear me out I have a plan in mind" Blitz states, we look to him "well since the train station is pretty big and you guys are outnumbered I say that we humans sneak into the station find Crystal and the other missing people" I open my mouth to speak "the catch is one of you guys will be going with us if the rest if you keep the nameless busy we should be able to sneak by without to much trouble" Blitz finished looking to the ground nervously "I think that's a good idea" Sam pipes from his spot "it works for me" Megaton huffs folding his arms "and if things do go bad, one of us could leave the fields to go and help ya'll" I add looking to Optimus "great when do we attack?" Starscream demands I shrug "personally I would like to get this done as soon as possible for two different reasons" I say shooting a glare to Starscream "I agree prime" Ironhide stated Optimus hums "how soon can we launch our attack?" Megatron asks looking to Ratchet "well we already mapped out the station of places so we should be able to attack so in less than twenty four hours we just need to make sure we have a backup plan if this doesn't work, the nameless are sneaky bastards" Ratchet states "so who will be on standby?" Ironhide asks Ratchet nods "I think Bumblebee should be on standby seeing as Jazz is determined to kill this Shade guy, and no doubt he won't want to be in the fight since he is second in command... correct me if I'm wrong though" blitz said scratching his helm "no that's true, but either way as long as he's dead I don't care" I say with a slight shrug.

~Shade's pov~

I walked into the room the humans were sitting in fear I look to Crystal who was the only one lacking recharge or sleep in human terms... despite her clearly being tired she somehow fought the urge to doze... the other humans dozed off but their dreams were plagued with nightmares... I'll admit this femme is a fighter. I smirked at her shaking form and walked out of the room "shopping for these stupid humans is a pain in the aft!" I hear someone shout I look over at two scouts of ours "quit your whining!" The other snaps I snort but walk off.

~Crystals pov~

I tried desperately to break this invisible force holding me captive "break damn you I can't let them die!!!! I can't lose them too!" I beg aloud I froze when a masked man walked into the building and shot the gun "no... damn it!! Run!!!" I shout my family doesn't hear my plea but turns around "don't turn around!!" I shrieked, I know I was crying but I don't care... no one can see me or hear my cries... I'm helpless, I can't help protect them... dad died because I was a curious kid... I was helpless than and I'm helpless now... if they die I'll be alone... I don't wanna be alone "get on the ground!!" The man in the mask demands and out pops younger self asking all those questions "no... STOP!!! STOP TALKING!!" I beg banging on the invisible shield thing that held me back "SHUT UP JUST GET DOWN!!" I scream pleadingly but no one heard...

"I can't live this memory again.... make it stop.... I can't watch my loved ones die while I'm helpless to do nothing..."

(And here's chapter nineteen... hope you enjoyed)