Chapter: 2

~Crystal's Pov~

Sam dropped us off at our house to get some clothes and our cars I changed into different cloths to go to this party with my bros Sam, Miles, and Zero. I hollered at my brother "yo let's go" I hear Zero groan I laugh as I head out to my teal McLaren P1. Zero follows shortly after he goes to his Green Lamborghini Aventador "see ya there" he said before climbing in I soon followed. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to the lake where Sam said to go and meet him and Miles.

~le time skip~

Once I saw Sam and Miles I parked behind Sam's car while Zero parked in front of Sam I got out "yo Miles what up" he looks at me "ey Chris how's it hang'n?" He replies I smile as we highfive "it's hang'n man" I spoke so I look at Sam as he says "oh my god dude Mikaela's here" I snicker Sam has had a Crush on her since the second grade I look over to see Axel I groan Zero looks over and he too groans "great he's here" we say in usion. Trent walks over to us and talks to Sam while Axle and I have a glare down not a stare down a glare down "hey listen, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team last year right?" Trent asked I face palmed "Oh, no, no, no that- no that wasn't like a real try out" Sam said I smiled 'good excuse Sammy' Trent looks at me then back to Sam "it was research for a book I was writing" Sam finished I look at Zero then back to Sam "what's it about? Sucking at sports and being a freak?" Trent laughed I growl "haha, no it's about the link between brain damage and football" I say with my most evilest grin ever while Trent's face grew red "no you and your friends would love it. Ya know it's got mazes in it, ya know, little coloring areas, sections, pop-ups pictures. It's a lot of fun" Sam said as imitated the bit of the book with his hands. Trent takes a step forward " that's funny" he said looking me again "hey aren't you two losers Axel's siblings?" He asks I heard Zero growl "and nice outfit tomb-" before he could finish I punched him dead in the face. I glare at him "what the fuck!!!" He yells as Axel runs up and Mikaela says "okay, okay. You know what? stop" as she said that she puts a Hand on Trent's chest "hey guys I know of a party. Let's go, let's head" Trent yelled to his crew Axel glared at me "what the fuck Crystal!!" He yelled I glared at him "leave me the hell alone brother" I hissed as I walked to Sam's car. I lean against the side lightly not wanting to scratch the paint I then hear "who's gonna drive you home tonight?" Playing though the radio. Zero bust out laughing while Miles said "hey man what's wrong with your radio?" I look at him "I'll tell ya, this car has awesome timing that's what's wrong with it" I grin. I here Sam say "I'm gonna drive her home tonight" I grin as Sam abruptly turns to face us "what? She's an evil jock concubine, man. Let her hitch-hike" I glare at him "she lived ten miles from here, okay? It's my only chance. You got to be understanding here, alright?" Sam spoke "alright we'll put her in the back. I'll be quiet" Miles shrugged I groaned "did you just say put her in the back?" I hiss.

"I called shot gun"

"Miles I'm not putting her in the back. You gotta get out of the car"

"That's a party foul!"

"What rules"

"Our bros before hoe's"

"Miles I'm begging you get outta my car"

"You can't do this to me"

I finally decide to but in "YoMiles if you get out I'll give you a ride home" as I say that Miles gets out in a hurry Miles never had been in my car only Zero's "you're joking" he chirped I shook my head "not one bit jump in" and without said miles is I'm my McLaren I look at Sam "thanks Chris" he said I nod "meh I promised him a ride, go get her Sam" I say before I get in my car and took Miles home.