Chapter 21

(And we're back! I hope you enjoy!)

~Jazz's pov~

I sat on the floor with my back against the wall of the bace Crystal sat up against Raven still shaking and bawling her optics out Ravens optics slide shut but snap back open "Raven" Optimus spoke breaking the silence she looks over as he transforms opening his cab door "you should rest I believe Jazz can handle taking care of her while you recharge" Optimus states I hum lowering my servo to the ground next to Raven and Crystal. Raven sighs but passes her to me I carefully lift Crystal up into my palm and move so I was slouched against the wall and Crystal rested on top of my chest plates I gently cover her shaking frame with my servo and move my other arm under my helm sighing softly I gently rub my index digit along her back. Raven hums and climbs into Optimus's cab the door shutting behind her, Ratchet walks out of a room to the right spotting Crystal and I "common bee you're up" he announced bee whirred and follows behind I heave a long sigh looking up "Jazz?" I hear Zero ask lowly I look over to where he and Blitz stood "you okay dude?" He asks I hum "yeah I'm fine just wait'n till the effects wear off... aren't y'all tired?" I ask the two shrug "yeah but... well... we haven't been sleeping well because of what happened... do you think she'll forgive us?" Blitz asks with a sad frown I glance down "not sure... but I pray she will... I can't loose her now, not because of meh be'n a moron" I say lightly rubbing her head "she will forgive you" Optimus spoke making his way into the conversation I look over "she is a smart femme, it may take her time to trust you all, but that comes with being betrayed by those who she thought would believe her... It may take time but she will forgive you" he spoke calmly I sigh "easy for ya ta say prime y'all weren't there ta see how she reacted, hell she might not wanna talk ta meh, ta any of us" I state the Twins nod in agreement Optimus hums "that is true but I have spent time with Crystal and have had plenty of serious conversations with her, and their carrier not to mention, Crystal may be known for having a temper but she has always come back around... and sometimes it is time that can fix even the deepest of wounds, Crystal may be a little daring and immature at times but she is wise for her age and perhaps she may require advice from Raven or the rest of us but only time will tell... however Zero, Blitz you should both rest it will be a while before Crystal awakens from her nightmares" Optimus states the boys sigh but nod heading to the couch next to where Axel lay in reclining chair recharging peacefully the twins rest their heads on opposite ends of the couch and doze off "and Axel acts like nothing's wrong! Like his sister isn't being tormented" Iornhide hissed glaring at the mech "it could just be his way of keeping his worries at bay hide" Lennox suggests shrugging as he folds his arms "he and Crystal share a broken relationship, Axel chose to blame Crystal for their sire's death, however Axel may slowly be realizing that Crystal ability to feel sad hides behind her immaturity.... and that realization may be because after all these years he saw her in such a broken state, weakened by whatever artificial realty she temporarily living in all we can do is pray to the allspark that he accepts that she chooses to ignore her sorrows to be happy" Optimus says with a sigh bee and ratchet walk out "you're... turn... Jazz" bee spoke happily I sigh sitting up "here, I'll take her" Lennox spoke holding out his arms I smile and lower Crystal down so Lennox can take her, once she's in his arms I stand up and make my way to ratchets med-bay.

~timeskip Optimus's Pov~

I watch as Raven comforts Crystal rocking her like a sparkling saying things like it's okay baby' or 'mommies here honey, I got you' I smile a bit folding my arms and lean into the wall "it must've been a challenge raising four sparklings on your own" I spoke Raven jumps and looks up but smiles "yeah it was especially when I had to work a lot... Sam's parents helped a lot, they babysat them when I was working" she states with a soft smile I hum "sparklings are hard work on their own" I add looking to Jazz who was recharging "poor guy" Raven spoke lowly I glance at her "he's so torn over what happened, he needs to stop blaming this whole thing on himself" she adds I hum looking back to Jazz "indeed, while it is a good thing he realizes his mistake this is going a bit to far, than again their all kicking themselves to hard... Axel is just to stubborn to admit it but you can tell" I spoke looking back Raven chuckles "couldn't have said it better myself " she mused Crystal shifts I look down at her watching her blink a few times, the yellow glow in her eyes fade slowly "the effects are wearing off" I state looking to where ratchet smacks Jazz's shoulder waking him from recharge "whattya need doc?" He asks tiredly "Crystal's coming back to reality" says ratchet Jazz snaps awake and looks over "she is?!" He asks I nod chuckling as he scrambles over "the trance is going away?" Sam asks blinking Iornhide nods they smile and scurry over "now give... her some... space" Bumblebee states lowly as the effects finally wear off and her eyes returned to their natural blue. Crystal looks around confused sniffing and sobbing "Chris? Baby?" Jazz states off getting down on all fours to match their hight "J-Jazz?" She croaks gaining a smile "hey baby" he spoke softly Crystal looks around more "w-were am I?" She asks shakily I hum "we are back in California, we are currently in the military bace" I state glancing at Ratchet who slips between Jazz and I "you were imprisoned in a false reality, Crystal can you tell me what you remember happening before you entered the false reality" Ratchet asks Crystal looks down "it's okay if you don't remember" Iornhide adds from the background "I... I remember being in my dorm w-with my roommate Kat when t-there was a knock... I answered a-and Professor Wilder barges is with two other people knocking Kat and I out... than I remember w-waking up in a dark cold room filled with other people... i also remember being mad a-at Jazz and them... but I can't remember anything else" she explains Jazz hangs his helm sitting up on his knees "what were you mad at them for?" Ratchet asks knowingly Crystals eyes grow dark and angry "I stated that professor Wilder wasn't human as they didn't believe me" she growls Ratchet hums "okay good... now tell me how are you feeling?" He asks kneeling down his servo stretched out so he can scan her "tired, hungry, angry.... scared?" She spoke confused Ratchet hums "that's natural, her vitals show she is in need of food and water, the nameless's aren't known to care for their victims wellbeing I recommend getting her fed, hydrated, and cleaned up, I also recommend she stay here where I can keep an eye on her, just to ensure she truly recovers from the 'spell' casted on her" Raven nods Jazz reaches out but Ratchet stops him "and it is best if you leave her be, after all she is still mad at you all, Raven and Optimus will tend to her for now" Ratchet warns Jazz looks down nodding silently but gets up and leaves quietly Sam gathers her brothers and follows Bumblebee to a quiet corner I sigh and look down to Raven and Crystal who looks at the group confused, kneeling down I offer them a servo for them to perch in Raven smiles up at me guiding Crystal into my palm before she climbs up as well "if I were you I'd explain what all happened and how much time passed gently, but wait till she has eaten and bathed" Ratchet spoke lowly into my audio receptors I nod earning a smile and a pat on my shoulder before we part ways.

(I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the wait)