Chapter 8

(Crystal's Pov)

As we are driving I glare at the two assholes in the front before Asshole#1 speaks up "so Ladiesman217, that's your EBay username right?" He said taking out Sam's phone "yeah it was typo that I just ran with" Sam said I look at him with 'really' face "what do you think of this" asshole #1 spoke playing the message that Sam had recorded "is that you?" He adds after the recording ends "that sounds like ladyiesman" Mikaela says I nod "last night at the station you told an officer that you're car transformed" Asshole#1 claimed "this is a total misunderstanding" Sam said making le Asshole to quirk a brow "really?" I nod "yeah it was stolen from me, but it's ok because it came back" Sam said nervously "well not by it's self" Zero adds from behind me and yes is is in the back of the car.

"Well no"

"Cars don't so that because that would be crazy" we all laugh but stop when Mr. Jackass puts on a poker face "so what do you kids know about Aliens?" He strictly said "what like martian? like ET no" I say,

"It an urban legend" Mikaela Chimes in and le jackass pulls a badge outta his pocket "you see this? This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge" he says

"sure" Sam's says

"I'm gonna lock you up forever!" He spat and that's when my temper got the best of me "alright Mr. Jackass who cares that you have a badge... I don't cause ya'll a Bitch!" I snarl earning shocked look from Sam, Mikaela, and Zero along with a glare from Asshole #1 "you now what, don't listen to him he's just pissy cause he's got to go back to guarding the mall" Mikaela retorts making Zero and I snicker "hey you in the training bra do not test me especially with you're daddy's parole coming up" Asshole #1 sneers.

I blink "what?" Zero asks dumbfounded "wait, what parole?" Sam asks "it's nothing" Mikaela spoke "oh grand theft auto ain't nothing?" The Asshole said "you know those cars my dad taught me to fix... They weren't always his" Mikaela said I blink "you stole cars?" I ask amused a smirk tugging at my lips "well we couldn't always afford a baby sitter, so some times he had to take me along"  Mikaela said I grin "I like you" I mutter earning a glare from Zero yes I like being a rebel hell I've stolen my brothers car a lot and it's funny as hell! "She's got her own juvie record to prove it, she's a criminal, and criminals are hot" the asshole said I glare at him "that is so not creepy.... I know what I'll call you now! I'll call you freak show!" I cockily spat Zero stifles a laugh while freak show glares at me "you little brat!" Freak show snarls before punching me dead in the face. I feel something warm run down to my lip "come at me bro" I snicker before car crashes in to something I was laughing yelling wee while every one else was screaming once the car stops it is suddenly lifted I still am giggling like the mad woman I was, the roof of the car rips off an the car lands I look back at Zero whom looks sick then looks at me with a look that says 'how the hell are you laughing!?' I shrug "you assholes are untroubled now... I want to introduce you to our friend Optimus Prime" Sam said happily I sat there giggling at the men's faces I "taking the children's was a bad move... Autobot's relive them of their weapons!" Optimus orders I see the rest of the team jump off the bridge Jazz raises his hand and the soldiers weapons went flying into Jazz's hand I had to hold my bag with the help of Zero who knows I have a gun "freeze Ironhide said activating his canon the team stands around the vehicle. Optimus kneels and leans close "get out of the car" I looked up at Jazz whom looked worried "yo" Is all I snicker I jump when Optimus yells "NOW!" I look over at the two men as they scramble out of the car.

Once we were out Mikaela in did our cuffs I yelp when I'm suddenly lifted by the collar of my shirt I look up to see I was in Jazz's palm "ey' little lady what happened ta' ya'?" He asks I wiped the blood From my nose "Freak show down there punched me which reminds me" I crawl to the edge of Jazz's hand and looked down to the freak show "OI!" They look up "YA'LL HIT LIKE A GIRL, MY BROTHERS CAN HIT HARDER THEN YOU!!!" I yell then sit in Jazz's palm again "other tan that ya' okay Chris?" Jazz asks I nod "I was just having a blast when the car spun but what do you expect I lost my mind long ago" I snicker rubbing my neck "hey Jazz can you please put me down?" I ask he nods and sets me on the concrete.