Chapter: 3

~Crystal's Pov~

Once I had gotten back to Sam's house I passed out on the couch after I changed into my pj's. I wake up with a fright hearing Sam yell "NO, NO, NO, NO!" As he and Zero rushed down the stairs. I shoot up "Sam? What's wrong?" I ask Sam ignores me and runs out the door Zero looks at me "Sam's car is being stolen!" He said then ran out the door "Shit!" I ran out after them as Zero got on his scate board  Sam rode a bike after his car thanking the fact I am good when it comes to running track. we follow the thief to a junkyard Sam puts his bike on the ground and runs over to hide Zero and I repeat his actions. There was a giant robot standing there 'holy shit this is awesome but freaky at the same time' I thought the bit shot a laser thing into the sky we all ducked as it passed by us.

We get up and began to walk somewhere and the next thing you know we're getting chased by dogs. As we ran I was thinking 'FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK' we ran into a building and climbed up some random shit. I am more worried about Sam and Zero then my self we are all freaking out. I see headlights as the Camaro drives around us forcing the dogs to retreat. Sam threw his keys at the car "please, please don't kill us! take the keys" we all took off running but got stopped by cops "let me see you're hands"

"The guy is inside"

"Shut up! Walk towards the car. Put you heads on the car!" The cops hissed We sigh but oblige 'well damn' I sigh.

~to the police station away!!!~

I slouched into my seat while Sam talked to the cops I scoffed as mr. Dum-ass here assumed that we were in drugs. I growl "look I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I'm being. It just stood up" Sam said the deputy scoffed "it stood up, wow, neat" he said sarcastically 'ooh let me at'em' I hiss "ok kiddies, fill'er up and no drippy-drippy" he gave us these cups I gave him a look at him like 'da fuck Wong with ya' I sigh.

"look we're not on drugs" I say the deputy pull out mojo's painkillers "what's these I found these in you're pocket" he said I roll my eyes "mo-Jo is this what kids are doing? A little bit of Mojo?" He questioned I huff "there his dogs painkillers read the damn vets label on the side dum-ass" I retort he shoots me a glare and I give him my death stare. This went on for not even two seconds when Ron spoke up "ya know a chihuahua... A little" Ron said in a nervous tone. I looked at Zero who look extremely pissed I look at Sam he look nervousness "what's that?" The deputy asked "huh?" The three of us say in usion.

Once we got back to Sam's house we all took a short nap before getting ready to do whatever we could.