Chapter 18

(A/n I time skipped a bit to a week later, I have nothing better to do so update!!!... let's just hope I can keep up on these updates 😅)

~Optimus's pov~

A week has passed since Crystals disappearance Raven hasn't been recharging well neither have her Zero, Blitz, and Sam... Jazz has been pushing himself beyond his limits to find Crystal meaning he hasn't recharged in a week, we called Lennox and his team and told them why we hadn't come back... they began a search of their own splitting into pairs to see if they could find Crystal in different states and as for Axel he's slowly understanding this isn't a prank and Crystal may be in serious danger.

I watch as Jazz walks in "Jazz" I called out walking over and grabbing his shoulder plate "you need to recharge, Jazz" I state Jazz growls softly "how can I prime? Mah girls out there somewhere wit primus knows what happening to her! How can I recharge when she more then likely ain't safe!?" Jazz protests  turning to me "Jazz she is strong, we will find her I promise, I'll take patrol in your place tonight and tomorrow just please try to get some rest" I beg Jazz sighs "but-" Jazz tries but Raven walks in "what's going on?" She yawns tiredly "prime wants me to recharge" Jazz states Raven hums "and you should Jazz... it's obvious your exhausted, Crystal would get furious at you if you skipped sleep trying to find her" Raven states "and just because you go to sleep doesn't mean you've given up on finding her" She adds Jazz slumps his shoulders slightly "I'll patrol tomorrow you need your rest" I assured Jazz walks away with a simple "alright..." I look to Raven who stares after him sadly "poor guy..." she states softly I hum "he is determined to find Crystal but that determination is being taken too far... care to join me on my patrol tomorrow?" I ask Raven looks up and nods "sure... night prime try to get some rest too big guy" she spoke with a wave "you too, good night Raven" i state.

~the next day~

I was driving around the outskirts of town on a lone road when my radar goes off signaling that a decepticon was near I slammed on my brakes startling Raven "there are decepticons near by"
I state opening the door Raven gets out in a hurry standing next to me as I transform. I ready my weapons when Megatron lands crudely before us Starscrem and barricade soon appear as well "Megatron" I growl he just scoffed and tosses a head that lands at my feet rolling to a stop "what's this?" I demand Megatron folds his arms "a nameless's head" he states with a shrug "the nameless are here? On earth?" I wondered looking from the head back to Megatron "apparently, barricade said that this one was talking to Shade their second in command, mentioned something about a human girl dating your lieutenant, prime" he snaps tilting his head "Crystal..." I hear Raven mutter "if theirs one nameless here than the whole colony is here as well, where we don't know but, we could use this head and try and dig out their location" Baricade spoke up shoving starscream aside "who are the nameless Optimus?" Raven spoke up worryingly "the nameless are cybertonians like us, difference is they feed off of a creatures fear till they snap and lose their sanity... though it takes a long time for them to lose their sanity... the nameless obtain two forms like us only well they don't always choose a vehicle form the choose to blend in with society as if they were apart of that race they can lure their victims or take them by force they don't care, their feeding off the fear surging from their victims... their our common enemy and hate autobots and decepticon's alike" Startcream retorts standing up straight acting like he was never shoved outta the way "consult your team about this prime the only way we can beat the leeches are if we work together their is more of them than there all of us combined but be warned this truce will be temporary...you know how to contact me, brother" Megatron sneered before taking off his two goons behind them I grab the head and transform quickly opening the door for Raven who climbs in. I make a U turn and speed back to our temporary base that is an abandoned werehouse.

~with Crystal, my pov~

In the dark room of The nameless's base where the humans all sat pleading and sobbing Crystal was curled up in the farthest corner from the other terrified humans shaking and sobbing her eyes wide open. The only light in her corner was the dimness of the light slipping through the boarded up windows and the glowing yellow from her eyes Shade and Virus walk in and look to the humans not seeing her with them so the look to where she was "see told you she'd brake... may have taken a few days but still" Shade laughs before walking out with Virus again.

Meanwhile in Crystals false reality, Crystal is banging on an indestructible glass as her fathers death played out before her... only this time everything she held dear was included "stop!!! Don't!!!" She shrieks pounding her fist against the glass with more force trying to get her family's attention but fails the group walks into the bank...

~Jazz's POV~

I perk up when I hear an engine pulling into the building I spring to my feet and look over as prime came to a stop and Raven hops out letting Optimus transform in his hand a head "How was the patrol prime?" Ironhide wonders, Optimus sighs "the situation is worse than a simple kidnapping I'm afraid" he spoke showing is the head "this is the head of a nameless... megaton showed up with Starscream and Baricade, Baricade was the one who fought this particular nameless... Claiming he was talking to Shade about a human girl no doubt it was Crystal" Optimus explains sadly "the nameless? Who are they?" Sam asks worriedly "they are leaches who feed of ones fear by using this ability of theirs to bring their victims fears to life, their victims can't hear nor see their reality but only the ones they fear, the false reality that brings the most fear... no one truly knows that fear but as long as the nameless can feast off of it they don't care what it is" ratchet describes with a sigh "they can try Crystal isn't scared of anything!" Zero shouts determinedly with a smirk "if only it were that simple... they can... make the.. toughest person... feel fear... Just depends... On how long... they can determine it's... real or not... it's like a... spell... it must be... renewed... Crystal would... be lucky to... determine the... truth about their... fear bringing tactics." Bumblebee states I clench my fists angrily "so wait they can make her tremble in fear?" Axel pipes in for once sounding worried "sadly yes" Ironhide spoke up "Jazz? You okay hun?" Raven spoke up I growled "when I get my hands on Shade... I'm gonna kill him!" I snarled glaring at the floor "If we are to attack them we have to make a temporary truce with the Deceptcon's" Optimus spoke up "damnit!" Ironhide growls "if it helps us get mah girl back I'm game" I stated looking at Optimus who nods "I guess we could team up with the cons... for Crystals sake" Ratchet spoke up "I'm all for it" bee chirps Standing next to me "oh common!" Ironhide declares I look over at him glaring darkly but Ironhide sighs "I'm outnumbered in this... fine whatever but don't expect me to get along with the cons!" Hide snaps crossing his arms "than it's settled... I'll contact Megatron" Optimus states walking off with the head.

'We're gonna get you back Crystal just hang on'

(A/n hope you enjoyed... bye!!)