Chapter 9

~Crystals POV~
I stood next to Zero with my arms crossed over my chest "big guys.... Big guys with big guns..." freak show mumbles so I roll my eyes "yeah no shit" I hear Zero grumble I scoff in agreement "where is sector 7, answer me!" Sam snaps glaring at the group "I'm the only one asking questions around here, not you young man!" Freaks how snarks right back at me "how did you know about the aliens?" Mikaela ask.

"Where did you take my parents!" Sam demands.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss it" freak show states,

"Oh?" Zero mused and strides up to the man and digs through his pockets.

"Hey, you touch me, that's a federal offense!"

Zero takes out his badge "do-whatever-You-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge if i remember correctly" Zero teases darkly before tossing it to Sam who in return catches it he and Mikaela turn away from the cuffed men and look at the badge "yeah brave all the sudden with your big alien friends here" freak show retorts in a sarcastic manner "oh shut the fuck up freaky-mic-gee" I say with a growl the mans eyebrow twitches at the name "where's sector 7?" I ask in a not so friendly tone "wouldn't you like to know?" He spat at me just as bee walks up from behind him, bee reaches for his groin and moves something and a cork came out hitting the man in the head the man reaches to Rub the spot but is stopped by a a yellow liquid Zero and I burst into laughter "HEY!" Freak show yells several times "bumblebee stop lubricating the man" Optimus scolds bee stays quiet and shrugs before closing the latch as I'm gasping for air, Sam makes a lap handcuffing the men but stoops at freak show "okay tough guy take it off" Mikaela says walking up to freaky-mic-gee "what are you talking about?" He asks with a raised brow "you're cloths all of it off" she repeats I give off my devilish smirk I have higher respects for this girly "this lady is the beginning of the end of your life!" Freak show sneers Mikaela nodded as if he didn't give a flying fuck "you're a criminal! Let's face the facts it's in your genes!" Freak show sneers stripping off his shirt and pants I laugh lowly at the sight of his boxers "those are nice... now get behind the pole" I say trying to sound serious "alright" the man simply says before doing as he is told Mikaela cuffs freak show to the pole "I will hunt you down" he growled as Mikaela wanders away "no remorse!" He shouts whilst I roll my eyes "okay what ever ya say dude" Zero says with a shrug.

Suddenly the sound of helicopters and other cars fills the air and are headed our way "Optimus incoming" Ironhide declares hitting the floor causing a wave of blue mist like energy "roll out!" Optimus orders the team 'WHAT THE-' I scream in my head before Jazz's vehicle mode stops beside me and the door opens "get in" He orders and I am quick to obey, I look over the my brother, Sam, and Mikaela just as they climb onto Optimus's hand while Jazz speed off "wait what about them!" I ask out of fear for my brother, Sam, and Mikaela's safety "they'll be, fine little lady" Jazz assures and speeds away from the scene Jazz then makes a sharp turn causing me to hit my head in the window hard enough the window could have shattered my world then turned Black.

~short timeskip~

I woke with a throbbing head I groan and force my eyes open before I look around seeing I'm no longer in Jazz's cab instead I am laying on his hand "ya awake little lady?" I hear Jazz ask so I look up at him and nod "yeah..." I say with a groan as I sit up than start rubbing the throbbing spot on my head getting a better look at my surroundings.... wait.... WHERE'S SAM, BEE, MIKAELA? AND ZERO?! I look around trying to find them "those humans got bee and your friends" Ironhide says and I look at him sadly but nod, I knew Sam and Zero could handle them selves and clearly so can Mikaela "please let this work" I hear Optimus speak lowly so I look over to where he stood "fire it up Optimus" Jazz says lifting me up to his shoulder where I am hesitant to climb on, once I'm perched on Jazz's shoulder he lowers his hand to his side suddenly a lazer shot from Optimus's eyes into the glasses lenses creating a globe hologram "the code... the code on these glasses indicates the allspark is two-hundred-thirty miles from here" Optimus says before the lazer stops and prime looks at his teammates "I sense the decepticons are getting ready to mobilize" Ratchet points out while I raise a brow "they must know it's here too" Ironhide says snapping me from my confused trance "what about bumblebee? We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment" Jazz calls out to the the bots down below us "he'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission... bumblebee is a brave solider, this is what he would have wanted" Optimus spoke causing me to frown at the though of bee dying "why are we fighting to save the humans? Their a a primitive and violent race" Ironhide asked sounding irritated i shot him a nasty glare "HEY!!!!!" I shout "I'm offended!" No one listens, or if they are they made no attempts to show it. I scoff and cross my arms Optimus steals a glance at me before looking away "were we so different? Their a young species, they have much to learn, but I've seen the goodness in them... take Cristal here for an example, she could have turned us in but hasn't... freedom is the right of all sentient beings, you all know there's only one way to end this war, we must destroy the cube... if all fails I will unite the it with my spark in my chest" Optimus says with a wide tone 'he gave more inspiration than I could ever hope to give...' I think with a frown "that's suicide! The cube is raw power it could destroy you both!" Ratchet declares as I look from the medic to Prime "a needed sacrifice to bring peace to this planet, we cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes... it's been an honor serving with you all... Autobots roll out!" Prime says before trotting off whilst Jazz snags me off his shoulder "we roll'n" he says jumping off the ledge he stood on following the rest of the team.

~Sorry for the delayed updating I hope this makes up for that...... I hope you enjoyed~