ALLY

I really want to go to the dance with Andrew... But he's not going to ask me. No way I'm 16, he's 17, no way he'll ask me. I should call him.

Andrew- hello this is Andrew Benrea?
Me- hi it's me Ally
Andrew- Hey! What's up?!
Me- nothing much, what are you dressing up for Halloween?
Andrew-you'll see when I go to the dance with the prettiest girl I know...
Me- ok who's this 'prettiest girl...'
Andrew-just this girl named Ally...
Me-REALLY! We're going together!
Andrew- well if you want to...
Me- of course I do!
Andrew- great... I really want to go with you
Me- me too
Andrew- OKAY DAD IM COMING!
Andrew- sorry my dad is...
Me- bye Andrew...
Andrew- bye see you're
Ohhh, so happy, so so happy...he asked me to the Halloween dance... Me... Wow... Just... Wow. the Halloween dance is in 2 days I already picked my costume, I'm going to be little red riding hood, the outfit is so cute. Maybe we will kiss, maybe will kiss, maybe will... Kiss. A kiss with Andrew Benrea. I going to text him.
Me- come over Tom?
2 minutes later...
Andrew-Kk
Andrew has been to my house once, a tour and then we went for a walk to the park together, but we didn't kiss, I wish. Our first kiss together should be perfect... At the Halloween dance and he takes me home we are at the doorstep and BOOM! We kiss! I don't even know if he's bringing me home...

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Yawn... Morning...
I wake up and go on my phone and text Jessie, I'm pretty sure she's awake, she wakes up at like 5:00 on weekends, she's crazy.
Me- ANDREWS ASKED ME TO THE DANCE!
Right away of course she answers back
Jessie-really?! He did! that's amazing! Congrats!
I'm pretty sure Rose is asleep, it's 7:45, she wakes up at 9:30 so I'll tell her later, I'm going to have breakfast, or make breakfast. My three little brothers, Luca,Cody and Jeffery make me make breakfast, so you I'll make pancakes. 2 cups of flour... 1 1/2 of baking soda... 2 teaspoons of sugar... Blah...blah... Blah...
Done!
"WHERE IS MY RED CAR!"
"I DONT KNOW!"
"WHO STOLE IT!"
"WHERE IS MY BLUE CAR GUYS!"
"I KNOW YOU STOLE IT!"
Oh my gosh, why do they have fight about $1.00 toy cars, weirdos.
"Guys do you want pancakes?!"I asked, this well get them to forget about they're cars.
"ME!!!!!"they all scream, ouch, that hurt my head.
They sit on a chair and I give them each a pancake. They start eating right away. (Cough cough Savages)
I grab a pancake and put it on my plate and watch tv, the flash of course, the best show ever because Grant Gustin is it. He's 25, birthday is January 14th 1990,he's born in Norfolk Virginia, United States, his height is 1.88 m...sorry. I know a lot about him. A lot. More about him then Andrew. Andrew and me been friends for a year, I usually go to his house because his mom makes really good cookies...
"THERES NO CHOCOLATE CHIPS!"
"OR BLUEBERRIES!"
"PLAIN IS FINE!"
"Shut the freaking up!!" I yell
" you said a bad word"
"YOU SAY BAD WORDS!"
"NO I DONT!"
"YES YOU DO, DONT LIE!"
"IM NOT LYING!"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

The doorbell rang, ANDREW!!
I open the door, it's just moms friend.
"Hi Allison! Where's your mom?"moms friend asks, I really don't know her name.
I hear behind me "hey Shari! How's it going?! Come in come in!" My mom says.
"Actually, I was wondering if you want to go to the mall?"she asked"I would love if Allison could come?"
"That would be wonderful? Ally do you want to come?"
"It's Ally, and my friend is coming over any second now"I replied
"Who's coming hon?"mom asked.
"Andrew is come-"
"Andrew?! Don't tell me you guys are going to do something?" Shari and my mom burst out laughing. I know what they meant by do something, I hate mom now.
"MOM!!"
"Sorry sorry we're going now, DONT HAVE TO MUCH FUN!" Again, oh god. They burst out laughing again and leave, I can hear threw the window;
"Have your daughter ever had-"
Oh my. I'm traumatized. Why does my mom have to be like that? She always embarrasses me in front of everybody. I don't like it, I tell her that I don't like it but she doesn't really care, she thinks it's not a deal to embarrass your daughter at 16 years of age. Why does she have to do that?

It's been 10 minutes and Andrew she got here. We are at the doorstep.
"Hey my date to the dance" he said, he's like such a romantic, I don't deserve, right?
"Hey my date to the dance"I said back, we start laughing, and stop.
"You want to go to Starbucks or something?"he asks me and walked in.
"Okay but first you have to tell me your costume..."
"Nope!"
"Fine. Then I won't tell you my costume"
"Okay then they will be surprises then, let's see who has the most creative costume"
"Um... Of course I have a better costume then yours"
"Yep sure, sure it is"
"Your just probably a pumpkin"
"Yah yah"
In this weird conversion, Andrew put is arm around my shoulder!
"Or a which"
"A which?!"
We start laughing, and then we start staring into each other's eyes. I smile, and Andrew smiles.
"I don't think your going to be a which, which costumes are for manly guys" I said as a joke.
"What?" He said confused. "You know what should the other person do for the worst costume?"
"Sing karaoke at the dance!"
I'm going to save my first kiss with Andrew.
I might not deserve him, but I bet he fells the same way.