JESSIE

How am I going to tell Rose? How am I going to tell Rose? HOW AM I GOING TO TELL ROSE?! Ally just texted me that Andrew and her just kissed, ROSE IS GOING TO FREAK! I can't tell her. No way. But she's my friend, I have to, but Ally is my friend to and I don't want Rose to get even mad at Ally. But Rose has a right to know. But- I know I can't choose. I know what, I won't tell Rose until she is ready and not angry anymore.
I going to call Ally to tell her that I'm sorry I can't tell her, I don't want her to be mad me.
Me- hi it's me Jessie
Ally- we kissed WE KISSED
Me- I know you told me
Ally- it was the best moment I've ever had, I can't believe he admitted he liked me! What if I didn't like him and he still said it, wow, that would be bad, but-
Me- Ally really?
Ally- sorry but Jessie it was amazing
Me- I know, you told me already, Ally, I'm sorry I can't tell you why Rose is acting like that, I really really am
Ally- it's okay... You don't have to tell me if you don't want to...
I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE I HAVE TO TELL HER!
Me- oh god, ally, you swear you won't tell Rose I told you this?!
Ally- I swear
Me- Rose ... Likes ... Andrew
Ally- oh god I can't believe this, and, Rose didn't even tell me! Wow, i thought she was my friend!
Me- you won't tell her right?
Ally- no I swore i won't tell her... CAUSE IM NOT TALKING TO HER AGAIN
And she hung up.
I hope she doesn't, I'm not saying I don't trust Ally, but, i don't know she might be lying that she won't tell her, oh god, WHY DID I EVEN TELL HER! I'm such an idiot of all idiots. Their IS a chance that Rose finds out I told her, And Rose, Ally and I will spilt and never talk to each other again. AHHH! I don't want that to happen!

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Now I need to call Rose. She answered! Finally!
Me- finally you ans-
Rose - lets get this over with Jessica, what do you want?
She- she never calls me Jessica, no one calls me Jessica except my parents...
Me- why are you mad at me?
Rose- really? You call me for that?
Me- yah, that's the reason, I'm calling.
Rose- I'm mad at you because you are a jerk
And she hangs up. She's the jerk. She's the jerk! SHES THE JERK! SHE. IS. THE. JERK. She really hurting me and it's not fair.
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! Why is she acting like that?!
Fine, if your going to be mad at me Rose, then I'm going to be mad at you!