ANDREW

Why do I have to have a little sister out of all my friends? Like, all the time Mia unmakes my bed, hides my stuff, and tries to kill me with her baseball bat, yah, swinging it at me but missing. She's 9 years old. Like c'mon, trying to kill me with a baseball bat, and when I do the things that she's done to me, she tells on me. I should start telling her. Like and today when Ally came over, she goes up to Ally and asks if she wants to kill Andrew. Ally sarcastically says yes. Speaking of Ally, I really like her. She's the bests girlfriend I've ever had. Like Bella was the worst. I don't know why I even dated her.
Ally and me met last year. We bumped into each other, and that's how we became friends. After, I invited her to my birthday party and then my first day of school party. I broke up with Bella 6 months ago and she is always trying to get me back. I broke up with her, I just said that she didn't treat me with respect and she bawled like crazy. I'm sorry that I told the truth! I'm sorry that I didn't want to be with a girl that didn't treat me with respect! Like, once I said I am going to visit my cousins and then she said no, you are going out with me, and Andrew, the idiot, said fine.
With Ally it's different. She's sweet and funny and she treats me with respect, not like Bella. Speaking of Ally again, I need to call her if she wants to go out to the movies, I'm so bored.
I call her. Hmm, no answer. I call her again.
Ally- hello? This is Jessie.
Me- Jessie? Oh, Ally's friend. Um... Where's Ally?
Jessie- oh...
Me- where is she?!
Jessie- Andrew PLEASE don't freak out...
Me- where is she?!
Jessie- she's-she's-she's... In the hospital.
Me- WHAT?!
Jessie- Andrew... She's going to die. Andrew don't freak out, please don't-
No.
This isn't happening.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

"Excuse me, where is Ally Abner?" I asked the nurse at the desk, she checks the computer.
"3rd floor, room 131"
I run in the opened elevator without saying thank you and pound my head on the wall.
Ally doesn't deserve to die.
Don't let her die.
Please.
I run to room 131 and open the door and see Ally.
When she hears me she opens her eyes and smiles. "Andrew"
I run to her and kiss her. "Are you okay?"
"Not really" she replied, that doesn't sound good. "Andrew some,thing happened. I don't know, like this thing tried to rip out my heart!"
What did she just say?
No way.
I think she doesn't know what she's saying.
"Did the doctors give you anything to think that..."
"No! That literally happened Andrew! You have to believe me, no one will. Well except Jessie and Rose...Andrew please, they didn't give me anything, and I'm not crazy! Ask Jessie. Hear. Call her."
"Call her?" She looked upset. "Fine"
She gave me her phone number and I call her.
Jessie- hello?
Me- hi
Jessie- um... Andrew?
Me- yah... So... Is what ally saying true?
Jessie- what? That the thing tried to rip her heart out. Well, um, YES! It's coming after me now! Don't tell ally that last part
Me- fine, I won't, but, so your saying that she's not crazy
Jessie- she's not an idiot, now, goodbye
We hang up. Ally looks at me with a 'told you so' stare. "sorry I didn't believe you."
"It's okay" she replied. I sit on the bed and she leans on me and closes her eyes.
I love Ally.
I'm not letting her go.