JESSIE

Today is the day we can meet Ally! Too bad Rose can't come, she said she has something to do today that she has been waiting to long for. What does she mean? Kill herself?! Just joking! Wait what happened at the movies?! Oh no.
I call Rose but no answer!
I call her like... 7 times but no answer!
You know what, she's probably at her cousins house or something I still don't know what she meant by she has something to do today that she has been waiting to long for. Whatever. I'M GOING TO SEE ALLY TODAY! I'm so excited! What if she doesn't want to see me? That won't be good. What if she is mad at Rose and now me because we are friends again? That won't be good either. I know. I panic a lot. A lot.
Let's go see Ally!
I grab my keys and head for my car and leave, it takes half an hour to get their, I put on the radio and drive.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

I'm at the hospital now.
"Excuse me? Can I see Ally Abner?" I asked the nurse.
"Um...hum... Oh yes, 3rd floor, room 131." She replies.
"Thank you!" And I run to the elevator.
3rd floor room 131, 3rd floor room 131...
I'm on the 3rd floor and look for room 131, 127, 128, 129, 130... 131! I open the door slowly and see Ally watch tv, lying in bed. Oh, I've missed her! She noticed I walked in and smiles.
"Hey" she said.
I run to her. "How's it been? What happened?"
"Where's Rose?" Ally said.
"Oh, we are friends again, we forgave each other."
I don't want to mention the nightmare and stuff. Not yet. We have to talk about this with Rose too.
"Where is she now?" Ally asked.
"Don't know. But she really misses you." She said and looked surprised and smiled.
"Really? She does? Wow, I thought she still hates me."
"No way! She feels so bad that she can't come. I know it" I exclaimed.
As we are having the conversion, I hear something.
The same thing.
I remember the phone call with Ally when Ally got hurt, I heard something "your next", I thought it was just nothing, but I hear it again. I didn't tell Rose about that because I thought it was nothing but now that I heard it again...
"What's wrong?" Ally said, oh, I totally forgot I was talking to Ally.
"The voice"
"What? The voice? I watch that show."
"The voice I heard it again"
"What voice?"
"When you called me, I heard Your next through the phone, and I heard again like 30 seconds ago."
"Oh... WHAT?!"
"I have to go Ally. I'll come visit tomorrow, is that okay?"
"Wait, that thing you heard what was-"
But I left.
I kind of feel bad for just leaving like that but, I need to figure out what's saying that. I walk on the sidewalk to my car. I get in a leave.
It's now 7:45 pm and I'm almost home.
Should I tell Rose what's going on? I don't know, hmmm... Maybe I actually should. Hmmm... Wait. What if this voice is just in my head? Hmmm... But what if its not? What if the voice is-
"Your next"
I jump.
The voice.
What do I do?
Oh, I'm so scared. I'm alone in my car and theirs not many cars right now on the road. I'm getting out of my car.
"Hey! I'm not scared of you! Come out!" Actually I am scared of it.
Then I hear this sound, like a hahhhhh, maybe you could say that. Then I hear it again.
"Your next"
I turn around.
And there it is.
Oh god, what do I do?
It's like a zombie kind of, like its a human (I think) and its clothes are ripped and its all dirty. I think it's a girl.
It's coming closer to me.
Then I hear something.
A CAR!
He stops and kills the thing with something. Like this water?
"Come on, it's coming back, you need to run" the guy said, he looks like he's in his late 20s. He's kinda cute.
"Who are you? And what did you do to that thing?" I asked.
"I'm Matt, and I hurt that reaper."
"What's a reaper?"
"A reaper is a demon. It can reap souls, stop time, teleport, and alter human perception."
Am I dreaming? This can't be real. No way. This guys crazy. There is no such thing as reapers. But I saw one, they must be real. But this could still be a dream. "Pinch me" I said.
"Why? Oh never mind. By the way this isn't a dream." He said. But I still pinch myself. I don't wake up. WAKE UP JESSIE! WAKE UP!
I run into my car.
"Wait! If you want the reaper to not get to you..." I stop and turn around. "Here take this. It's a ring. It can't hurt you as long as you wear it"
"Thanks" I said a take it. "Thanks for saving me." And I walk back to my car
"I also saved your friend too"
What?! He saved her?! He's the one who Took her to the hospital?!
"Really?!" I asked.
"Yah" he said. "Remember to wear it, and here's my phone number" he passes me a sticky note.
"Thanks, thanks for saving me. And for saving my friend. And giving me this ring."
"No problem. I save people everyday" he said and went in his car and left.
What? Did he just say he saves people everyday?

I didn't hear the reaper again, or seen the reaper again. Thank goodness. The ring works. I would be dead right now if it wasn't for Matt, and Ally would be dead too. But what does this Thing want from Me and Ally? Is it going to go after Rose next? Don't tell its me going to go after her too.