ALLY

Great, today I'm going to have a least 20 people coming to see me today. Why? I'm tired, I need rest. All they do is make me worse, like I'm going to die. The longest Until I'm going to die is a month, the shortest, is like today. I could die right now. But I'm not. I'm so scared.
I'm 16 years old, that's a little young to die. And Christmas is coming up in like 3 weeks. And I can't just leave Jessie and Rose. Or Andrew. Or my parents. Or my brothers. Or my grandparents. Or my-
Okay,The point is that I can't leave the people in my life. I just can't.
I'm ready for everyone to come.
I hear the door open, and my grandparents come in. Grandpa and grandma!
"Oh Honey!" Grandma said.
"Hi grandma, hi grandpa"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Next... Um... See my brothers. They are coming to see me with my dad, my moms at work.
"SISY!" Luca yelled.
"Are... You... Okay?!" Cody asks loudly.
"She's sick, don't yell in her face!" Jeffery yelled. Yah, look who yelling.
"Okay kids, let's settle down" my dad said and they sit on a chair, so does my dad. "So, how are you feeling honey?"
"Um... Um... I don't know, tired."
"You sure? You look pale." My dad said.
"I'm fine. I'm just tired I don't feel like... Like... Talking right now." I close my eyes.
"Okay. Is it okay if we come see you tomorrow? You look like you need rest."
"Yes, tomorrow is fine. I do need rest anyway. Bye guys."
"BYE SISY!"
"Guys..." My dad said then.
"Sorry." Jeffery said.
"Bye Sisy" they say and they all leave.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

So far my grandparents came, my dad and my little brothers, my aunt Liz and uncle John, Zoë and Riley for school (they're really nice.), a few people from school, and now Jessie and Rose. I just so tired. Weak you say.
"Oh Ally! You feeling okay?!" Jessie asked. Thanks for talking loudly.
"Sure." I said.
"You sure?" Rose asks. At least she says it quietly...
"I'm tired, okay?" Ugh! I'm so stressed out! Why does everyone ask me that?!
"Okay, geez, come down." Rose said.
It's like they want to get on me on my nerves.
I hope this won't make me die earlier.
This stress and weakness.
I feel like I'm dying already.