ALLY

It's Saturday and I had a week not talking to Rose, we never had a fight for this long, maybe 3 days but never like a week. But I do feel bad for stealing Andrew away from her, but... I don't want her to know that.
And about Monday.
Wow, I just can't believe we kissed. Do you think our friendship is ruined? What if Andrew doesn't want to date me? What if Rose will ruin our relationship? I need to go over to his house and we need to talk. I know he's home because he told me Sunday he's free Saturday. I went over to his house and knocked at his door. His mom opened.
"Hi Ally how are you?" She said.
" I'm good how are you Ms. Benrea ?"
" I'm great thank you, where's Andrew?"
"I'm here!" I hear Andrew say from their kitchen.
"Come in!" Ms. Benrea said and I walked. She took my sweater and Uggs and put them in their closet. "Guys I have to go to work any second, so I need you guys behave."
"Behave? Mom, were 17, I mean 17 and 16"
" okay, what are you guys going to do?"
Andrew looked at me, " I don't know, just hang out like usual."
" okay, I have to go now, I can't be late, bye kids"
" bye Ms.Benrea!" I said and we waited for her to leave.
"So..." I said nervously.
"Hey." He said. " want to go in my room?"
" sure" I said we went up the stairs into his gigantic room, it is so big. His room can be 3 bedrooms!
" so..." I said once again.
"So..."
"Um... Do you like school?"
Really? That's all you can think of Ally?!
"Sure?"
" me too."
"Um..."
"Do you like music?"
Really Ally?! Really?!
"Sure?"
"Me too"
"Okay, let's stop."
And their was silence. It's been like 20 seconds.
"So... About the kiss..."
"yu-yu-yah?"
" are we like a thing now or-"
And I kiss him. We are on his bed sitting so, we can't do that thing when he puts his arms around on my waist...
"Does that answer your question?" I said when we stopped.
"Yah, actually it does" he says and kisses me this time.
He pulled me to him and lowered his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as our lips touched, feeling a zap of electricity. The room seemed to spin around me. I clutched desperately, never wanting this moment to end. I felt his hands pull me closer . . . as close as physically possible. The urgency in the kiss was unbearable. I wanted him; I wanted every fiber of his being. I ran my hands through his hair, pulled his face to mine. It was wonderful, perfect. He brushed his fingers across my shoulders, letting the straps of my t-shirt fall.