ROSE

Jessie is so weird. She keeps texting me about about her and Matt all the time now. Okay, I get it, you guys are a couple.
Brandon is on his phone talking to his friend right now. "Okay where is she? Why is mad at me? Tell her it's important. I can't leave my little sister alone." I hear Brandon say while I eat my breakfast. "What do you mean she said that she doesn't care?" He said. That doesn't sound good. "Okay... Seriously, did you tell her that were talking about my sister here? Because I'm pretty sure she likes Rose- she does? Then why is acting like this? Put her on the phone." I finish my breakfast and go to my room and brush my teeth. It's not my business what their talking about anyway.
Anyway, I'm not saying I'm a doctor, but I know that Ally's In trouble. In like dying in trouble. I text Ally to make sure she is okay before I leave for school. You okay? Like I need to know. Text back. Plz
"Bye Brandon!" I yelled across the room, Brandon is still on the phone. So, I walk to him and smack him. "Bye?"
"bye, I'm on the phone" he said.
I get my backpack and leave and wait for the bus on the porch. The bus gets here and I go on. "Hi Jim" I say to the bus driver. "Hi" he said back.
I see Zoë sitting at the 3rd back seat, I sit beside her. "Hey." I said to her.
"Hey. How are you doing?" She asked.
"Fine, just worrying about Ally all the time."
"I know, I'm to, Ally's a really nice girl."
"Yah..."
Zoë looks outside, I check my phone to see if Ally texted me, she said don't know, I hope
I frown What does she mean she doesn't know? She has to know. "What's on your mind?" Zoë said.
"Nothing"
"Come on-"
"Hey guys!" it's Riley. "Scoot over" she said to Zoë, she moved over so Riley could sit with us.
"Hey Riley" I said.
"Hey" she said back. "My little brother spilled chocolate milk ALL over me yesterday!"
"Matteo did that? He's so silly that little guy" Zoë said. I giggled.
"Jessie keeps texting me about this guy she likes." Riley said.
"Yep. Me too." I said.
"Me three" Zoë replied.
"Christmas is in 2 weeks! What do you guys want?-" I interrupted Riley. "Ally to be okay."
"But, come on, Rose, besides Ally, like all of us want Ally okay, what else to you want?" Zoë asked.
"I told you, Just Ally to be okay, that's all I want." I said.
What am I going to do when Ally is gone?
Ally.
Gone.
Wow, a life without Ally.