JESSIE

Ugh, why didn't anyone ask me to the Halloween dance? I really wanted to go with someone other than Rose and Ally. Rose said that there's this guy who might like me, but I don't know about that. His name is Sean, he's a nice guy and all, but I don't like him that way. Anyway it's no late for a date, today is the Halloween dance, the dance is at 8:30 to 10:45 and its 3:40, and I'm finishing up my homework, why do teachers give you so much homework on Halloween? Like, literally?

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
It's 7:30 now, trying to waste time so I can go to the dance. What can I do for an hour, read, watch a movie, write, finish my project for Friday. I'll call Rose over actually so we can go together actually.
Rose- hello?
Me- hi it's me, do you want to come over so we can go to the dance together?
Rose- I can't, my mom doesn't want me going anywhere until the dance, you can come over to my house instead?
Me- okay, I guess I'll be their in 10 minutes
I grab my coat and heels and leave.
I get at her house in exactly 9 minutes and 3 seconds. Sorry, I like to exact things.
"Hi come in." Rose said and I walk in and take off my coat and heels and we walk to the couch and sit. "So... What about SEAN?!"
" I don't like him like that."
"Great. I invite you to my house and I hear bad news from you that you don't like Sean. He probably wanted to go with you! So selfish Jessie! You don't have to like LIKE The guy, he could be your friend!" Rose yelled, she's right, he probably wanted to go with me and I just acted like he didn't and I knew this whole time he liked me but just didnt care.
"Your right Rose, I'm selfish." I replied.
" I didn't mean it that way Jess, I'm sorry, but you just got to think of others then your self."
" I know..."
"Who cares about boys! I'd rather go with my friend then a guy."
"Me too."