ROSE

I can't go to the movies with Lucas today, now that Ally's in the hospital and all. She's been in the hospital for 3 days, we were supposed to go 2 days ago to see her but the doctors decided that right now only family members can visit her now, the doctors said we can visit in a while. I don't know what a while means, like how long a while means but I am ready when we can go visit her.
You know what?! Lucas likes me and I like him too, I should go to the movies, so I can at least forget how Ally is going to die for a little. Lucas called me and said that I can meet him at the movies at 9:25. The movie is called 'I'm okay' it's about a girl who loved this guy, and the guy loved her, but The girl gets hit by a car and isn't in good condition, then the guy doesn't know what to do cause she might die. I'm pretty sure it's called 'I'm okay' because she's okay at the end.
I'm going to leave in an hour. I called Jessie so she can help me get ready.
"Okay, you need to wear something cute, but comfortable, and something that you think he likes, if he likes rich girls then wear something a rich girl would wear."
"I don't know if he likes rich girls!"
"Then, maybe wear your dark blue jean jacket and your jean skirt!"
"But what shirt?!"
"I don't know!"
We look through my clothes. Until we find a nice pink shirt. It doesn't say anything on it, it's plain. Then we pick my pink high heels to go with the shirt. I put my clothes and look in the mirror. Wow. I look goooood.
"Let's do your hair now!" Jessie said.
She helps me make a messy ponytail, she's puts it in a high ponytail and sprays it with hair spray and messes it up a bit in the front. It looks really nice and goes nice together with my outfit.
"Okay... Go go GO! You don't want to be late!" Jessie said.
"Okay, I'm going! But, what if he doesn't like my outfit?!"
"Then he only likes girls for there looks! Just go!"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

"Hey your here!" Lucas said, I run to him. "You look nice"
"Thanks" I replied, and we go inside.
We buy 2 small popcorns and two small Pepsi's and we sit in the 2nd back of the movie theatre.
The movie started, it starts off as the guy and the girl are at the beach having a good time together.
Lucas puts his arm around me.
LUCAS PUTS HIS ARM AROUND ME!
I blush and he notices, but instead of him blushing too, he laughs.
What?
What's so funny?
But I ignore that.
After 25 minutes, Lucas says he had to go to the washroom.
It's been 5 minutes.
6 minutes.
7 minutes.
8 minutes.
9 minutes.
10 MINUTES.
That's it. I'm waiting for him outside. Even if I'm missing the movie, it's kind of boring anyway.
When I walk out of the theatre, I wait another minutes.
But when I turn around. Lucas and Madeline are making out!
MAKING OUT!
I can't believe it!
I thought he liked me!
I run up to them and they stop and try not to laugh.
"Wow, Rose, I can't believe you fell for it!" Lucas laughed, and Madeline does too.
What's going on? What does he mean?
"Fall for what?!"
"I never liked you, we just pretended to see how unpopulars react when they are asked to go on a date from a popular!" Lucas said, tears run down my eyes, I hope they notice that I'm crying!
"I'm best friend is in the hospital you idiots! She's dying!"
"What?! I'm um... We're sorry Rose!" They said and they meant it. I could tell the way they talked. But I still run out of the movie theatre.
First, one of my best friends is in the hospital.
Second, Lucas breaks my heart.
I never get the guy, ever.
Like Andrew, or Lucas.
Jessie has two guys. Ally has Andrew.
And who do I have?!
No one!
No one likes me like Andrew likes Ally!
No one likes me like Nick and Sean like Jessie!
I COULD JUST KILL MYSELF!
...
I could just kill myself.