ANDREW

I going to see Ally again. My parents are at work, and my sister is at her friends birthday party, so I'm going to make sure she's alright. Cause you know, I'm her boyfriend.
I get to the hospital in half an hour. I tell the nurse I'm going to see her, and I go to the elevator and go to her room. I see her laying in bed. "Hey, I just wanted to stop by." I said. "I missed you."
"Hey. I missed you too." She said.
I sit on her bed. I stroke her hair. "So, how are you feeling?" I asked.
"I don't know." She said. "Dizzy... Weak...tired... A headache..." She said. I'm worried.
"Are your parents coming to see you?" I asked.
"Not that I've heard of"
Hmmm, she's starting to look pale. She starts breathing faster. "You- you okay?" I asked nervously.
"I don't know... I CAN'T BREATH!" She yells. I run out the door and yell for help. "HELP! SHES NOT BREATHING!" I see a doctor come racing to the door she comes in. "Oh no. DOCTORS!" She yells. Another doctor comes in. Another one comes in and brings me outside. "I'm so sorry." One doctor said and closed the door. This shouldn't be happening.
A life without Ally.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

I sit on the floor waiting for a doctor to walk out.
The girl who first came in to check Ally walked out with a upset face on her. "How is she?!" I yelled nervously.
"I'm so sorry."
"What? What's... Going... On?"
"Ally, she's not doing well. I'm so sorry. She's going to die shes to weak." She said.
What.
What.
"When"
"In... Any minute." A tear runs down her eye.
I walk in the room, Ally is there. Her eyes opened. "Ally." I said scared.
"Andrew." She said. "It's okay." She starts to cry. I try so hard, to not cry, crying will only make her feel worse.
I watch the light out of her eyes, her hands growing cold. To late. I'm crying. I couldn't make the tears stop. It hurts even more when I look into their eyes, because it doesn't hold that sparkle or personality it used to have. My heart feels like it's sinking. Then It feels like nothing's gonna get better and there's nothing to look forward to. The closer she is to me, the harder it'll be for me to let go and the longer it'll take for my heart to settle. The world seems to be darker than it was before, and sometimes a little scarier because I'm scared to be hurt even more. Now that she is gone she will be stuck in my head for a long time, I can hear her voice in my mind. I hear her laughing and her saying that I'm such a weirdo.
I can't do this.
I can't do anything.
Without her.
Ally is gone.
Forever.