ALLY

I grab my sweater and leave for the dance.
Guess what?
Andrew said he will take me home! My plan for our kiss if WORKING!
When I get to the dance, I see Andrew right away. This is because he is a... Zombie. Oh, that way more creative then little red riding hood. Way more. His costume is so cool, but My costume is just plain old normal. I'm going to sing karaoke! Wha!
I walk up to him " can we just like, cancel this bet?"
"Oh so you see that my costume is better?
"No, I see that my costume is better"
"We're not cancelling the bet"
"Yes we are"
"I'm pretty sure little red riding hood is more creative then a... Zombie"
"Yah yah"
I could tell easily that Rose is staring and then she walks up to us. Oh no, Rose can be sassy sometimes...
"Both of your costumes aren't creative, so they're the truth" and there's that sass.
Why is she acting like that? Is she jealous or something? I know when she's jealous... And that... Was jealousy.
"What are you saying Rose? Um... I am so confused." I literally am confused, doesn't she like Andrew or just always jealous when one of her friend likes someone and the person might like them back?
"I'm just saying you think your costumes are creative."
I'm even more confused. "What?!"
"Nothing, nothing have fun!" And walks away.
What's her problem? I thought she was my friend, acting like that, I don't like when my friend sasses me.
I was about to go after her but find out that she walked out of the dance.
"What's going on Ally?" Andrew asked, oh god, I forgot he was their.
" I don't freaking know." I go up to Jessie, Andrew follows me.
" what is going on Jessie?" I asked Jessie.
"I can't tell you what's going on." Excuse me? I have a right to know what's going on!
"Um... Why?"
"I can't. Rose will hate me for life."
" that's her name?! Oh!" Andrew said, I turn to him. "Sorry, not the time."
"Ally if want to find out, ask her yourself." She said and walks away from me.
"Um... The truth is Ally, I want to have a fun time with my date, so can you forget about it, then call her later?" He's right. I should be having fun right now with Andrew, and I'm leaving him out, I'll call her later, I literally already call her so many times and I totally forgot I did.
"Okay" I said "and I admit, your costume is more creative then mine"
" I was thinking the same thing, let's just call it a tie"
"I was just thinking the same thing too"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

We leave the dance, and start walking to my house.
" I can't believe Noah sang let it go!" I said and we laughed.
"I know, isn't he a loser!" He replied.
" yep, oh he's a loser" I said, I change the subject."so.. Um... I was thinking..."
"What?"
" I don't know, well did you like, have a good time?"
"Yah, why?"
" never mind"
"Why what?"
" well... Last dance I went to, my date never wanted to talk to me again."
And that is true.
" why?"
" I spoiled the outsiders for him, and he is in love with books the guy."
" wow... That's weird"
"I know. Like, I'm sorry I spoiled the book for you, will you forgive me? Like c'mon, get a life"
We get to my house and go to the doorstep, yes yes! It's time!
"I had a really good time" I said. "95% percent... Because of you"
"Why wasn't it 100%?" He said pretending to look upset.
" because my mom let me go. She's strict when it comes to parties." I replied.
" cool"
"Cool"
"I had to tell you something"
" yep?"
" I like you"
Oh god it's happening, it's finally happening!
" well guess what?"
"Yah?"
" I like you too"
My heart was racing and in instant we joined are lips together. His warm lips felt like heaven with its warmth and softness. His hands stroked my hair and settled on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I literally, was going to burst because my waist is my weakness, but I ignored it. We were so close I could feel the heat of his body warm mine. I totally forgot! I have to call Rose! Oh, whatever.