ALLY

For a minute I was in the hospital dying... And now... I'm...okay? What's going on? I am walking in the hospital and people are acting like they can't see me. I'll ask a doctor. "Excuse me?" I say a doctor, in her 30's maybe. But, she doesn't reply. What? Am I invisible or something?
"Hello?" I keep going up to people but no one is answering. I go to my room that I was in, room 131. I see my boyfriend there, looking at my... My...body. I am confused. "Andrew? Please tell me you can see me." He turns around. He can see me! He can see me! Actually he is looking at the door to leave.
I follow Andrew out the door. I goes into the elevator and presses ground level. "Andrew? You probably don't hear me right now but...I just... I want you to know that I'm going to be okay. You don't have to worry about me all the time." Andrew walks out the elevator and leaves the hospital, I still follow him. He goes into his car. He starts his car but he doesn't leave yet. He is just sitting there upset. "Andrew, what's wrong?" He calls someone.
"Hi it's me Andrew, I'll be home later, I have some... News. Bye, call me back." he hangs up. He leaves.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Why would he go to Roses house? Roses house? I thought-
He knocks at her door, still has tears on his cheeks. Rose opens the door. "An-Andrew?" She said. "What are you doing here? And why are you upset?"
"Can I just come in? I have to tell you something" Jessie's comes at the door. "Andrew? Hey, why are you here?"
"Okay, please can I just come in?" He said.
"Why?" Rose asked, frustrated.
"It's Ally okay!"
"Ally?"Rose said. Jessie whispers in her ear. Just let him come in. I hear her say. "Okay, fine come in. It's about Ally anyway."
He walks in, I do too. "Come sit" Rose said. Andrew sits down beside Rose. Jessie stands up.
"So, what's up?" Jessie said.
"Ally."
"Ally...what?"
"When I went to visit Ally, she started not to breathe, the doctor said, that-that she was going to die and-"
Jessie and Rose look scared. "And what?!" Rose said.
"She died." He said and stood up, another tear runs down his cheek. "She dead!"
Rose and Jessie faces are blank. "What. I thought...I thought... That...she would die in a week or so." Jessie said. "I can"t believe it" she looks down.
"Guys...I'm here. I'm here." I said. I wish they can hear me. I go closer to them. Trying to get threw...oh no. I dropped something. A picture frame. It broke.
"Um, guys...how did that fall?" Rose said nervously.
"I don't know" Jessie said.
Rose picks it up. And puts it away. "Why do I have a weird feeling that Ally is here? That sounds crazy right?" Rose said, please, I need them to know I'm here!
"Yes that does sound crazy." Andrew said.
I have an idea! I need a pencil! And paper!
I get a paper on the table and right down.
I'm here
I can tell Andrew sees it because he looks freaks out and he looking at it. "Guys..." They turn around and look at it to.
"Who did this?"