Dinosaur Down - CG!Angela x Little!Male!Reader

You were always a silly little boy You'd play with your toys your own way, talk your own way, and dance instead of walking. However, Angela never cared. You were her silly little boy, and by God, she'd protect you.

You giggled loudly as you smashed you dinosaur toys together in your playpen. Angela watched on, a warm smile on her face. She loved when you giggled. It showed that you were truly comfortable. However, she was pulled away from your giggles when she heard her home phone ring from the kitchen.

"Y/N?" She called sweetly. You dropped your toys and looked up at your Mama. "Mama needs to answer the phone really quick. Can you be a good boy and stay here?" She asked. You nodded, giving her a thumbs up, which she returned. Angela quickly jogged out of the room and went over to the phone.

Not even ten seconds later, she heard wailing.

Thankfully, whoever had called her, was a telemarketer. She said she was Joyce Byers...kinda like Jane Byers. Huh. But Angela could make fun of Jane later. Right now, you needed her.

Angela ran into the living room and swung around the wall. "What happened? Are you okay?" She asked immediately. You looked up at her, teary eyes and all, and held up your now broken dinosaur. Angela sighed in relief and smiled at you softly. "Did you break your dinosaur baby boy?" She asked softly. You nodded with a pout and held the toy up for her to fix.

Angela chuckled softly and lifted you up from the play pen. She carried you over to the kitchen where she sat you on the counter. She then took the toys and examined them.

"Maybe we shouldn't smash them together anymore hon. What do you think?" Angela said as she fixed the tail of your brontosaurus. "May be..." You said in a tiny voice. Angela cooed and fixed the rest of your toys. You watched in awe as the woman worked magic in your eyes, and fixed your toys.

"Mama magic!" You yelled as you watched her place yours dinosaurs on the counter. However, she did keep one to make little roar sounds with.

"Now. I think someone could use a nap after that." Angela said, which made you pout a bit. "Don't give me those puppy eyes mister. You've had enough excitement for today and a nap would do you some good." Angela said in a motherly tone.

You pouted more as you watched Angela make you your nighttime bottle. "A baba for my little prince." Angela said, nuzzling her nose against yours. You smiled a little at that, but then you remembered you were supposed to be mad. You quickly gave her a very dramatic pout, which just made her laugh.

You stuck your tongue at her as she lifted you off the counter, and started to carry you upstairs. You watched as she turned off the T.V and bounced you as she did so. The woman placed a kiss on your nose as she walked up the stairs, a dog stuffy you'd forgotten in hand.

Angela trooped into her bedroom and gently placed you on her bed. She grabbed a nighttime diaper and a comfy dinosaur themed sleeper. She smiled softly at you and gestured for you to lay down. Thankfully, you weren't feeling very fussy anymore, and Angela was able to change you quickly.

Angela then lifted you up and laid you down on the bed. She pulled you into her lap and kissed your forehead. "Alright then. Time for your bottle bug." Angela said as she shook said bottle.

You tried to hide the fact of how badly you wanted that stupid bottle. But Angela could see right through you. She always could somehow!

You were snapped out of your thoughts by a rubber nipple being placed onto your lips. You looked down at it for a moment before beginning to suck. Warm milk spewed into your mouth as you drank. Angela smiled and gently pat your back, kissing your head as well.

"Good boy. My good boy, Mama's really happy that your drinking your milk." Angela said sweetly. "Like makin Mama happy.." You mumbled against the bottle as you continued suckling away, until there was nothing left to fall into your mouth.

"Nice job, kiddo." Angela muttered as she placed the bottle on the night stand. You nodded tiredly and snuggled into her. You hated to admit it, but a nap sounded really nice right about now. Especially with Mama.

Angela then pat your back and cuddled into you as you did her. After almost losing your toys, it was nice to know that Mama was able to fix them. And even better to know that she was right there, giving you all the love you needed.

You were her little prince.

This one was sweet 🥰