Meanies - CG!Steve x Little!Robin

Steve groaned in anger as he jumped in the chair he was tied too. At the moment, he and Robin were still laying on the ground, tied to a chair, with no way out of the secret Russian base they were stuck in.

"Robin, can you at least try to help?" Steve said, letting his annoyance show. However, instead of hearing Robin reply with a snide remark, he hard sniffling. "Robin? Robin, I swear if you're laughing again-"

" 'M nah laughing..." Robin whimpered.

Steve felt his heart break a little. Her voice was so light and scared, as if she was a scared little toddler. "Hey, hey. We're gonna get out of here, it's okay. Please don't cry." Steve said, trying to reassure the girl. He hated listening to people cry.

" 'M, 'm sorry! Tryna help.." Robin whimpered again.

Okay, now Steve was confused. Her voice was high, she couldn't really talk, and she was crying, which was so not Robin. "Robin...are you..are you okay?" Steve asked gently. He didn't want to scare her more than she already was. Robin let out a choked sob and shook her head.

"Lil....'m regressed..." Robin said through her tears. Steve almost choked on the air. He had no idea Robin was a regressor. He knew what age regression was thanks to Will and Max, who both regressed as well. But now that he thought about it, he could see the signs. Nights when she'd rush out. Whenever she was extra clumsy. When she lit up the second they walked past the build a bear.

"Hey, I know you're probably terrified kiddo, but I promise, it's okay. Everything's going to be okay." Steve said calmly. "Nah...nah mad?" Robin asked in a shy voice. Steve inwardly cooed. If it were under different circumstances, he would've thought this was adorable. "No, honey. I'd never be mad at you for this." Steve said in a soft tone.

"Robin? Can you listen to me?" Steve asked. Robin let out a small 'mhm' between her sniffles. "I need you to be brave for me and try to be big. I get it if you can't, but if you could at least try, that'd really help Stevie out. But I promise, once we're out of here, we can go home and you can regress normally, okay? Stevie promises baby." Steve said.

Robin didn't answer. "It's okay if you can't do it, I won't be mad." Steve reassured her. "...but...but it's bad to nah regress.." Robin mumbled. "You're right sweetheart. Your such a smart girl! Normally, you shouldn't put back regression. But, this isn't a very normal situation. So, we need to make a few changes. Just for now, though." Steve said, trying to sugar coat it a bit.

"Mmm...okay...I try." Robin said. "Good girl Robin! You're really helping Stevie right now." Steve said enthusiastically. "Yeah, yeah.." Robin said, her voice getting deeper and the small cries beginning to fade.

Steve hated making her push back her regression, but they needed to get out of there. And thankfully, she stayed big the whole time. Even during the needles. And when Steve almost lost a finger nail. And when she was high. And when -damn, how much had happened that night?

At the moment, Robin was sitting with Max, who was just staring into space at the moment with silent tears. Robin hadn't known her long, but it hurt her so bad to see the kid like this.

"Hey." Robin looked up to see Steve, walking over from the ambulance. He looked awful with his black eye and all that dried puke and blood. "Hi.." Robin responded, slowly wrapping an arm around Max. The ginger leaned in absentmindedly.

Steve looked at Max and let out a small sigh. He then walked over, sat next to her, and pulled her into his side. Max leaned into him and shoved her face in his chest. Steve could hear and feel her crying. Robin gently stroked her back, doing one of the things that she always wanted someone to do for her when she was upset. Steve gently kissed Max's head and whispered a few reassurances.

"Stevie.." Robin said softly. Steve looked up at the girl with a confused look. Robin looked at him, her lip quivering bit. She needed to regress now. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay. We're gonna go home now, alright?" Steve said. He knew it was wrong, but he quickly lifted Max up, and grabbed Robins hand.

The two ran through the parking lot to the Todd father, which actually was still somehow not completely destroyed. Steve laid Max in the back and buckled Robin in the front, making the girl regress more. "Alright honey. Let's go home." Steve said as he got in the drivers seat. "Russians are meanies.." Robin mumbled, to which Steve nodded in agreement.

A few minutes later, Steve was parking the Todd father in his driveway, sighing when he did. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He didn't want to.

His best friend was a regressor (he didn't mind that one at all), Russians tried to take over Hawkins, the Mind Flayer almost took over Hawkins, Billy was possessed, Dustin's girlfriend was real (another one that wasn't so bad), and God...so many people died.

Hopper.

Heather.

Billy.

Steve looked in the back seat at the thought of Billy. Max was still sniffling and crying quietly. Steve couldn't tell if she was asleep or awake. Either way, it was breaking his heart. However, he prayed she wasn't awake.

Maybe if she were asleep, she'd be able to forget all this for a bit.

Steve looked over at Robin, who was also awake and toying with her jacket. Steve smiled a bit. "Robbie?" He asked softly. Robin looked at him. "Can you walk or do you want me to carry you hon? It's up to you." He said. Robin looked back at Max. "Walk.." She said with a small smile. Steve looked at her thankfully and got out of the car.

He quickly unbuckled Robin, helped her out, and grabbed Max as well. The three made it inside without many problems, except for the occasional sniffles from both girls. Max sniffled from Steve's arm, shoving her face in his neck. Steve could tell she was crashing, hard at that.

"Alright Rob. It's late, and we should try to get some sleep. I think we have something that could fit you upstairs." Steve said, giving Robin a smile. Robin smiled excitedly and ran up the stairs, waiting at the top. Steve chuckled a bit at her enthusiasm and went to Max's room for when she was little.

"How old are you cutie?" Steve asked, looked through Max's clothes. "Four!" Robin said, holding up four fingers. "Wow, so you're a big girl, huh?" Steve said with a tiny smile, finding a light blue oversized sleeper for Robin. He quickly changed the girl into a pull up and a sleeper. "Alright kiddo. Let Stevie change and then change Maxie before going downstairs." Steve said, grabbing Max's favorite red long sleeve onesie.

Robin hummed in agreement and sat the the carpet, playing with a stuffed penguin she found. Steve smiled at her a bit before turning to Max. Steve then put on the pajamas he had grabbed on the way up when the girls weren't looking and he quickly changed Max into new clothes as well. However, she hardly put up a fight. She was still crying. Steve wasn't even sure if she was regressed yet.

"Alright sweetheart. Let's go downstairs for a bit." Steve said, smiling at Robin. Robin smiled back a bit and took his hand as they walked down the stairs.

Okay so I've decided to connect this with another request, so I may have to skip ahead a few requests. But don't worry, everyone will get their requests filled. Also, just a little reminder, don't repress your regression. It's a dangerous habit, and it can really hurt you. You are loved and appreciated, and regressing doesn't change that, or make you weird, or anything. Whether it's a coping habit, or it's just for fun. It's okay to regress. However, it's a different story if it's a dangerous situation, then you need to get help. All I'm trying to say is, be safe, be healthy, and remember how loved you are.
- Zoe