Sleepover - CG!Teens x Little!Party

Okay, please no one ask me where Billy or Eddie is. Unless they're requested or really needed, I'm just gonna go with what's canon. Sorry guys.

Steve and Robin lugged a mattress into the living room, grunting a bit as they laid it down by the couch and situated it. "Why couldn't Jonathon do this again?" Robin asked, taking a breath and pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. "Will would've freaked out, that's why." Steve said plainly.

Robin shrugged and felt a blanket being thrown at her. She looked over to see Max sitting there, her sunflower blanket in hand. She grinned at the two and threw a pillow onto the mattress. "Thank you, Maxie." Steve said, kissing her forehead as he began to make the bed. Robin smiled and sat down next to Max.

"You gonna help or just sit there?" Steve asked, staring at Robin with a raised eyebrow. "Mm...Max needs me. Right, Maxie? You need sissy."  Robin said, turning to Max. "Why?" Max asked. "Because, sissy wants an excuse to sit with you instead of helping Dada." Robin explained, smiling at Max. "Hmm...no. You help Dada." Max said, grinning at Robin mischievously.

Robin was about to respond, when Nancy walked in. She had El on her hip and Mike holding her hand. The two seemed to be pouting for some reason. "Hey, watch them for a minute. Will got a little overwhelmed, and they want to go to him." Nancy said.

"Copy, copy." Robin said from the couch, fiddling with a pillow. Nancy sat El on the couch and let Mike take a seat as well. "Hi Ellie," Max said, hugging El. El giggled and hugged back, kissing Max's cheek. "Mike." Max said plainly, glaring at the boy which he returned.

"Easy you two." Steve said, sitting between the two. Steve let out a happy sigh and laid back. He could finally get a minute to relax.

And then the doorbell rang. Robin snorted as Steve got up, groaning.

"Hey Steve-" "Robin, I swear,"

Steve opened the door, to be greeted by the Sinclairs. "Hey nerd." Erica said, walking into the house. Lucas gave him a small smile. "She's a little cranky. I don't think she's regressed in a while." Lucas said. "Eh well that'll change tonight." Steve said, pulling Lucas in.

Steve dragged Lucas over to the living room, showing him where to drop his stuff. Erica had already found the couch and was currently laying on it, reading a graphic novel on My Little Pony. Just then, Will, Jonathon, and Nancy came down the stairs. Will was holding onto to Jonathon for dear life, and Nancy was making sure neither of them fell.

"What happened up there?" Robin asked. "You don't want to know," Jonathon said, trying to get Will off him. Just then, Dustin walked in as well. He yawned tiredly and flopped onto the bed, pulling a blanket with him. Everyone stared at him for a moment.

"Where'd you come from, Henderson?" Steve asked, moving some curly hair from the boys face. "A nap. And now I'm having another one. Just in here." Dustin responded, a lisp evident. Steve snickered and gently ticked the boy in, kissing his head. "What time is it?" Nancy asked, looking for the clock. "Bout....8:30." Robin responded.

"Snack before bedtime then." Nancy said, standing up. She gently lifted El up and dipped the girl, making El giggle uncontrollably. Mike whined and reached for Nancy. "Oh, don't be fussy. You can hold my hand." Nancy cooed at Mike. Mike pouted, but took her hand regardless. Jonathon looking down at a now asleep Will.

"I'll stay with him and Dustin. If they're hungry later, I'll just get them a snack." Jonathon said. Robin and Steve nodded in agreement. Robin looked over at the Sinclairs.

"Whose being fed and carried?" Robin said while standing and clapping her hands. Erica rolled her eyes and pouted. Lucas noticed this and smiled, standing and taking Robins hand. "I walk." He said sweetly. Robin smiled at the boy and kissed his head, thanking him.