Gift Distractions - CG!Fruity Four x Little!Chrissy

Yeah, I may or may not adore baby Chrissy. Totally not gonna hint at a CG Eddie or Jason in the future chapter either.

Chrissy scribbled on her paper, excited to finish her little art project. She'd been working on these cards for awhile. She felt like she'd owed Nancy, Eddie, Robin, and Steve a little something in return for all they'd done for her. And cards seemed like the perfect idea!

"What're makin kiddo?" Robin asked as she took a seat next to Chrissy. "Nuffin, Robbie." Chrissy lisped, as she grabbed a blue marker. Robin smiled a bit and nodded. "You sure? I promise I won't say anything if it's something. At least not on purpose, but even then, I doubt anyone would notice with the rambling. One of my perfect imperfect-" Before Robin could finish, Chrissy put her hand on her mouth.

"No. Is a surprise. For Robbie too." Chrissy said in the most serious tone she could muster. She didn't want to be mean, btu she needed Robbie out. "Okay...well, whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it." Robin said, booping Chrissy's nose and placing a kiss on her forehead. With that, the blonde stood up, leaving the living room. She held back laughter as she watch Chrissy nod approvingly as she left.

Chrissy smiled a bit before getting back to work on her cards. A little distraction wouldn't stop her from finishing her gift to her-

"Whatcha doin, cuz?"

Caregivers.

Chrissy looked up to see Steve standing there, hands in his pockets as he looked at the cards. Chrissy threw herself over the table and gave Steve a look. "Nuffin." Chrissy said in a innocent voice. Steve snickered before sitting next to the young girl. "You sure about that baby?" Steve asked, glancing at the table. Chrissy nodded, laying down on the table.

"Alright then. Can you tell Stevie why you're laying on the table then sweetheart?" Steve asked. Chrissy shrugged. "Tables' comfy. Eddie tinks so too." Chrissy said. "Eddie thinks what now?" Eddie asked, walking into the living room.

Chrissy inwardly groaned. Someone else she'd have to get rid of. "Chrissy here says you think the tables comfortable?" Steve said, looking at the metal head a bit confused. Eddie glanced at Chrissy, who looked at him pleadingly. Eddie smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah. That table right there? That thing is heaven made out of wood." Eddie said.

Steve nodded, still confused. He looked between both Eddie and Chrissy before standing up and going to the kitchen. "Alright kid. Why'd we just fool Stevie?" Eddie asked, whispered to Chrissy. "Is a secret." Chrissy whispered back. Eddie pulled away, looking her up and down.

Chrissy nodded, making Eddie chuckle a bit and kiss her forehead. "Well, make sure you won't get in trouble for it, princess." Eddie said before leaving. Chrissy watched him go before signing relief. How many people were going to try to distract her? She had a job to do!

Chrissy quickly went back to her cards and drew out a few more pictures. She was almost done! All she needed to do was sign her name on each of them. Chrissy grabbed her pencil and was about to write her name, before she heard footsteps. Chrissy quickly dropped the pencil and out the cards under the couch.

Nancy walked in, smiling warmly at Chrissy. She had Chrissy's favorite snack, Nutella-banana sandwiches (anyone else's favorite? No? Just me?) cut into stars and hearts, some baby carrots and ranch, and a sippy cup full of apple juice as well. Chrissy would've been a bit annoyed had it not been for the snacks.

"Hey sweet girl! Guess who made you a snack!" She said as she set the food on the coffee table. Chrissy smiled at Nancy brightly. "Tank you, Nancy." Chrissy, grabbing a heart shaped sandwich. "Oh no problem sweetie. Now, cmon. You wanna sit with Nance and watch a movie?" Nancy asked.

Chrissy nodded reluctantly. She needed to finish her card, but she couldn't say no to Nancy! She made her snacks! Nancy quickly turned on Chrissy's favorite, The Last Unicorn (another one of my favs). She quickly lifted Chrissy up and onto the couch, sitting the regressed girl in her lap.

The two ate happily while watching their movie and pretty soon, the whole group was there. Steve and Eddie on either side of Chrissy, and Robin on the floor. Chrissy smiled along and tried to hide how upset she was. Now she was never gonna finish her cards!

"What's this?" Robin said, as she pulled out the paper. Chrissy's eyes widened as she looked at the cards. They were still nice and neat, but now she couldn't finish them!

"Oh....they presents." Chrissy mumbled. "What was that baby?" Eddie asked. "Cards. For you all.." Chrissy mumbled again. She expected them all to comment on how they were unfinished, but was met with praise instead.

"Oh Chrissy, these are so sweet!" Nancy said as she looked at hers. Everyone laughed and smiled, looking at the their cards. "You like em?" Chrissy asked. "Oh, cutie, we love them." Steve said, kissing Chrissy's cheek. "Yeah kiddo! These are awesome! Cmere." Eddie said, taking Chrissy in his arms and hugging her.

Chrissy giggled and kissed his cheek. Eddie smiled at this and held her in his lap. "So that's what you were hiding....huh." Robin said, still looking at her card. "Well, that was worth the anticipation. I'm glad you didn't tell me either. That would've made this so much less-" "Robin." Nancy cut in, a small smile playing at her lips.

Chrissy giggled. She loved her caregivers. And she was glad she was able to show them that through her gifts.

Really trying to get back into writing. Anyway, more updates on the way and tysm for all the reads and votes guys. Seriously, this book is almost up to 15k reads. Y'all are just so amazing and I love you so much 😭. Anyway, have a great day/night and more chapters on the way!
- Zoe