Chapter 7

Editing in process...

Chapter 7: Innocent

"You're so innocent." He chuckled ruffling my hair as he slipped his fingers on my hand, lacing it with mine as I blush. I was kinda worried if he ate something weird and suddenly confessed straightforwardly. "Pfft. Shut up Jungkook." I pushed him on the waters and laughed as I ran away, being chased by the wet Jungkook.

"Yah! Come back here!" I giggled as I poke my tongue out to him and he puffs his cheeks making him look ten times cuter. Omo, what am I saying? He's not cute. I abort, he's not cute. "Got ya!" I let out a surprised squeal as he wrapped his wet, cold arms around my waist and I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it had no effect on him.

"Yah Jungkook! Go away!" I smack his arms but he tightened it causing me to stop from wiggling and my eyes widen. "You were joking right?" I asked away as silence fell over us and my heartbeat thumped against my chest as I dreaded for his answer. "Yea." He half smiled and I almost let out a relieved sigh when he turned me around and cupped my face.

"I wasn't joking silly girl." His expression turned into a serious one and it felt like he was sincere at the moment. I mean, I still don't trust him from the previous years of bullying me from time to time and now he became much more better. But still, I'm not letting my walls down. I need to be strong and careful around this guy in front of me.

"Do you know why I keep on bullying you?" He asks, ever so softly as he caresses my face and I shook my head, completely clueless at what he meant. Okay, maybe because I was ugly back then? Or the biggest nerd? Gosh. "They say that when a guy picks on a girl, its means they like the girl." My face feels so hot right now. Did he ate those seaweeds swimming in the sea? Or maybe, the fish got undercooked and he got poisoned? Nah, I'm a great cook for that.

"T-That's awful." I stammered as I tried to form words in my mind but it seems to be blank this time. "It maybe is but its the truth." A smirk fills its way on his lips and I gulped as I flinched away from him. This is the biggest mistake in my whole life, from the plane crashing to getting stuck with him.

"Gosh, I'm starting to regret from all of my mistakes back then." He breathes out, pulling me into a warm hug and I blushed, hiding my red face on his wet chest. "You're such a pabo Jungkook." I laughed softly as he pushed me away slightly, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pouted, I took the chance to pinch his cheek and smiled.

"Do you like me Irene?"

"Shut up Jungkook." I rolled my eyes at him as I pushed him away, running towards the hut I made and cursed silently the moment I entered and went to my side, closing the banana leaves that served as curtains to separate us. God, he needs medication. This isn't right. Boys that bullies a girl means that they hate her or whatever. Thats so ew. Then the curtains flew open, a smirk making its way on his lips and he bent down, making sure that his face was close to me.

"I really like you, I really do." Then sealed it with a soft kiss (A/N: okay ew. Sorry)

--

A/N: filler chapter I know ew. Won't be updating if this book won't get until 5k reads and 18 votes for this chapter :) sorry chingus. Ms. Author has a dance competition on tuesday, so support me and my group. Love you <3

-pink