Chapter 22

Irene

"Pfft, not happening anytime Yeonnie."

I grinned, tightly grasping at the steering wheel and glanced at the screen next to me to see if I was winning on our small match and I could already sense my greatest achievement on car racing. I screamed in victory as I defeated Ae Yeon in the game and laughed when she grunts, her face in distort; and I knew she was going to buy me ice cream as a reward for the winner. I've been spending too much time in arcade games with Ae Yeon and it took off my mind away from thinking too much about the intense scene in my room a few days ago.

And it still makes me blush out of embarrassment.

We played more games and I was possibly winning most of it—poor Ae Yeonnie. After such games, I asked her for my ice cream and she only gave me a huff and a nod before going to buy some while I wait for her in the bench, opening my phone so I don't feel out of place. A hand appears in front of me, holding the ice cream cone and I look up, the blush on my face reappearing as I retrieve my ice cream—must be one of Ae Yeon's plans again, why did I fall for that?

"Let's talk Irene." Jungkook sits next to me with a serious expression. This is making me nervous, I hate this feeling. I only nodded, giving him the full chance to speak up before I change my mind.

"Look, about what happened a few days ago. I—"

"You were just caught up in the moment." I interrupted. "We were just caught up in the moment. I get it Jungkook." He frowns, shaking his head while heaving a sigh.

"What I said back in that moment in lust was true. I still love you Irene, I know it has been four fucking years but it's still you and will always be you. I tried moving on but I couldn't, knowing I intentionally hurt the girl who always seems to make my heart race with one simple smile. I can't stand it baby, let's start over again."

"Stop lying Jungkook," I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I moved on."

"Look into my eyes Irene and say that in my face. Do it, please."

I couldn't do it but I need to. Slowly, I look at him and stared into his pained eyes—I need to do this, I can do this. "I moved on Jungkook, you also need to." Standing up, I bowed and left the place. I fucking know Ae Yeon is responsible for this and I'm going to find that little bitch cousin of mine but I love her too much, I'll just throw her in the ocean and feed her to sharks.

"Irene, wait up! I know that's not true!"

"Then I don't know what is! I'm sick of this Jeon Jungkook, why do you keep bothering me? Why do you keep showing up in my life when I wanted you gone? Why just why!?" I screamed at his face, letting go of my hidden feelings that I've been building inside me the whole time.

"You said you couldn't move on every time you see my face. It means you still love me Irene, I'm sticking to that baby." I almost lost my cool and was preventing my will power to punch his pretty face.

"Kojo." A deep voice interrupts our heated argument. "She doesn't want to see you anymore, so get lost Jeon Jungkook."

I gulped when he pulls me to his side, a dimpled smirk making it's way to his handsome face and it only made me nervous when they started a staring competition. Sighing, I tried to distract him from strangling Jungkook and he only smiled at me, tucking my hair behind my ear before looking back at Jungkook who was confused at the boy beside me.

"Who are you to say that to me?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm her namjachingu, got a problem with that mate?"

What the actual fuck?

A/N: SHORT UPDAAAATE. Hey guys, long time no update. I apologize for that since I'm really effin' busy with school and stuff, I haven't got time to open up wattpad and fuck, I have a test tomorrow but still I updated for you guys because I love youuuuu. So anyways, how's the chapter so far? I KNOW ITS BORING AND SHIT, IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A LAME ASS AUTHOR, I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HATE ME RN. Ugh so much drama, thanks guys for the support and love. Stay tuned for the next update! Lovelots!

I am so inspired right now ❤️

—queen👑