Chapter 6

Editing in process...

Chapter 6: Sick

Its been days or weeks that we stayed in this unknown island, still no rescues and our phones still dead. I sigh, running a hand through my hair as I sat on the white sand alone.

"Irene-ah, gwenchana?" Jungkook sits beside me, his hand landing on top of mine and I look at him and glanced back at the sunrise. I sigh, shaking my head and he squeezed my hand.

"Hey, everything's going to be alright in the end. If not, then its not the end." He gives me a warm smile and I chuckle.

"You've gotten wiser Jeongguk." I shook my head and he laughs adorably, scooting closer beside me as he removed his hand on top of mine and placed it on my shoulder, letting me lean on his.

"I really want to take a picture of the sunrise." I whined with a small pout forming on my lips and he chuckles again.

"Only our eyes have a high definition to capture moments like this. So savor the moment while it lasts." He grinned and I roll my eyes, hitting his side and he laughs.

"You're really smart but I'm smarter." I teased him, sticking my tongue out and he laughs, nodding his head and he flicks my forehead making me pout and he laughs harder.

"I wish rescues will come here now." I sigh, scooting closer to him and he quietly sighs, his hand softly caressing my hair.

"You don't want to spend time with the one and only Jeon Jeongguk?" I laugh, elbowing him and he chuckles. I feel him place a kiss on the side of my head and I blush, hiding my face on the crook of his neck.

"Kookie-ah, kamsamnida." I whisper as I went back to my original position, giving space and he looks at me with a questioning look which I smiled at.

"You made my day." I stood up and dusted off the sand on my pants and smiled brightly at him. "But, I still hate you." I wink and walked away. I laughed quietly as he whined. Oh Jungkook.

--Jungkook--

"Irene-ah! What was that all about?" I called out for her but she didn't look back and I groan, standing up and dusting the sand in my pants before catching up with her.

"Yah! Pabo, answer me." I nagged her.

"It was nothing Jeongguk. Brat." I huff, showing her my best aegyo and she looks away, a blush creeping up her cheeks making me smirk slightly.

"Are you blushing Bae Irene?" I stepped closer to her and she takes a step back. I took another step foreward, making sure that her back got hit on the tree. Taking my cue, I trapped her and smiled slightly.

"I like you Bae Irene." I breathe out as I looked at her seriously, noticing her cheeks reddening at my sudden confession. She looks so beautiful and innocent, I don't know why I bullied this beautiful girl in front of me. I'm such a loser.

"Are you bullying me again Jungkook?" Her lips formed into an angry pout which made me chuckle as I kept on looking at it. Her lips looks so kissable, arg. Snap out of it, Kookie. I shook my head while smiling at her.

"I really like you."

---

A/N: WAAAAAH~ OMONA. THE FEELS HAHA.