Chapter 5

Jungkook

I was able to find food and fresh water for us. When I came back from my hunt, she was putting more wood to create a bigger fire and fanned it with some banana leaf for it to grow. I smiled, she looked effortlessly beautiful as the fire illuminated her.

"I'm back babe." I grinned.

"Don't call me babe." She glared and I want to fucking pinch her cheeks right now.

"You wouldn't tell me your name, what should I call you then?"

She just pursed her lips and huffed afterwards. I handed her some fruits and the bottle of water.

"Come on, let's eat. Let's not starve out here." She only nodded and started eating a banana. I ate my apple and silence enveloped our surroundings, only the sound of the waves crashing visible. It feels nice to be with her after such a long time. After eating, I threw the excess waste and sat beside her.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"My family. I wonder if they know what happened." She sighs and gave a small sad smile.

"It's going to be okay. You have me, the hottest and sexiest man alive." I winked, attempting to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Shut up, you just made things worse."

I laughed and shake my head, seeing a smile forming on her lips. Yes, I love that smile.

"So babe--"

"Don't call me babe, it's so gross."

"Well, tell me your name then."

"No."

"I'll call you babe then." She groans and pinches my arm so hard it made me wince.

"Fiesty now, aren't we?" I continuously teased her and she gave me a deadly glare with arms crossed. I stood up, went inside the hut and called her out.

"Come on babe, let's rest up."

"Go ahead."

"I made this for us, sleep with me."

She scowled. "Sleep with you? Are you out of your mind? I'm sleeping here." She grabs some banana leaves and lays there, covering herself.

"Whew, didn't knew you were the type to think like that babe." I love teasing her.

"Excuse me?" She scoffs.

"You are excused baby."

She turns her back on me and I laughed, shaking my head. I guess I'll have to wait for her to really doze off. Hours passed by, I was still looking at her as she peacefully sleeps and I can finally make out her soft snores indicating she's really asleep. Carefully, I walked towards her figure and lifted her up in a bridal style. Then, I placed her on the banana leaves inside the hut and covered the opening with leaves so the air wouldn't get inside directly. I lie next to her, observing her features and tucked her hair behind her ear. So beautiful.

-

"Please no, don't hurt me. Please."

I shot up from my sleep and saw Irene having a nightmare, sweating buckets. She was thrashing around and I shook her, trying to wake her up. She continued murmuring while a few tears escaped her eyes and I pulled her in my arms while trying to wake her up.

"Wake up! It's just a dream baby. It's just a dream." I said and she finally opened her eyes, cried and fisted my shirt while sobbing.

I pulled her into a hug and let her bawl her eyes out.

"It's just a dream. It's just a dream." I rocked her back and forth while trying to calm her down.

A couple of minutes later, she finally stopped crying and went back to sleep while still hugging me. I didn't bother to place her back to her position, instead I lay down and made sure she was comfortable hugging. Sighing, I run my fingers through her hair and placed a kiss there. I've wanted this for so long and I'll make sure that I'll savor every bit of this moment.

-

-

Edited: 10/25/18