Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Welcome Home

"It has been lonely waiting for you." Ae Yeon sighed quietly with a pout as she cuddled with me in the car and I rolled my eyes at my best friend/cousin. "I thought you died that I even cried at the wrong person when the dead bodies arrived here in Korea." I let out a loud laugh as she muttered her story about me lost for 3 months. So, it has been really long aye? I thought it was just weeks ago.

"And to tell, you're stuck with Jungkook." She teased and I feel my cheeks heat up as she mentioned his name, countless memories rushing on my mind when we were stuck in that island, got nothing to do but cuddle, fight and have fun. "Nothing happened, we just became friends." I shrug as she gave me a teasing smile and nudged my hip making me jolt up.

"Are you sure about that?" She smiles evilly and I blushed while avoiding her teasing stare. Oh believe me, many things did happened on that island. "Leo oppa had been worried himself, always thinking where his half sister is." She clicked her tongue and I looked at her with a small smile.

"I haven't seen him in a long time." I silently muttered as we passed by Big Hit Entertainment. Jungkook, his name appeared on my mind with a single glance on that building and I feel my cheeks getting warm again. Can't he just leave my mind? "It has really been and by the way, I have a date so I'll stop here." The car stopped and I looked at her with boredom. She smiled and patted my hair before saying, "I missed you cousin. See you." Then walked out. Did she just ditched me?

"Madame, where to?" The driver asks and I sighed. "Take me home, I stink." I laughed and he nods while laughing himself.

--

"Aish, I need new clothes." I sighed quietly and jumped on my bed, sighing as I looked at my wallet and frowned. "But I'm broke." I laid on my back and sat up, grabbing my phone and wallet with me as I walk out of the room. "Is something wrong madame?" A maid passed by me as I walked down and I smiled at her, shaking my head as I head out of the house and rolled on the grass of the huge garden.

"Baby, you don't really have plans to see me aye?" My ears perked up by the familiar voice and footsteps. I shot up and looked at him with a playful glare, "What are you doing--" I was silenced by a pair of lips landing on mine and I rolled my eyes as he pulled away, hugging my figure while crouched down on my level. Jeon Jungkook is really something. But I like him-no, I love this guy so much I could kill him.

"Irene~"

"What Jungkook?" He smiles and continued to hug as he fully sit down, making sure I was in between his long legs and he hides his face on my hair. "I love you." He says and an automatic blush forms on my cheeks, making me look like a tomato. He's so arrogant yet sweet at the same time. "And I miss you." He adds suddenly as he tightened his grip on me. What a pabo. It has only been a day we haven't seen each other and he already misses me? Well, he's used to my face anyway because of that damn accident on that damn island.

"Do you have something to say jagi?"

"You pabo."

---

A/N: Well since I'm in a good mood, I updated for you guuuuuuys. I know my story is suh lame and ugh, I'm really sorry the late updates because I'm too busy with shit in school like I'm so stressed out and its finally break, its a yaaaay. I'm gonna catch up with you guys, if you want someone to talk to and spazz or fangirl, I'm free the whole week. Love you guuuys 😘💕

10.5K and more votes please

-panda