Chapter 21

A/N: FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD SENPAIS HAHAHAHA

Irene

Who the hell was he to ask for a second chance? Who was he to break my heart again? Who the fuck is he to ask to start over again? Easy. Because he's Jeon fucking shit Jungkook, the guy who broke me for a couple of times and the guy who made myself a fool. Sighing, I packed up my things and said my thank you's to all the artists and models I was with today, slowly moving out of the studio; finally, I can go home without any sight of him or any distraction. Maybe I should visit Taekwoon oppa? Aniyo, he may be busy because of his promotions and hectic schedules.

"Hey Irene, I heard all about the ruckus back in the room. It must be really awkward for you." I looked at the boy next to me and smiled, shaking my head and continued walking. I didn't want to be connected with them again.

"Irene-ah, he's been a mess for four years straight. Give him some break," I sighed, stopping on my tracks and faced Taehyung with a heavy heart.

"And it has been four years since I gave him that."

Why are they so selfish? They weren't the one who was fooled for a long time, being lied all the time and had a broken heart afterwards. I left Taehyung and exited the building with a frown—bumping into someone in the process—out of all times, why must it be on my bad days? Immediately, I apologized and continued onwards after the embarrassing contact. I spotted my favorite restaurant on the other side of the street and waited for the green light—I tend to eat a lot when I'm on my bad day or when I'm stressed out because of work and photoshoots.

Once the green lights goes, I carefully walked on the pedestrian lane to avoid people noticing me and successfully entered the restaurant with aura of deliciously cooked food enters my nostrils—this is heaven.

"BAE IRENE! OVER HERE!" I know that voice.

A smile comes to my face as I waved at Jaehwan oppa who was continuously waving at me with the biggest smile. The rest of VIXX were there, eating and chatting—ah, it feels good to be with them once again. Wonshik squishes me in a tight hug before I could sit down next to Taekwoon oppa and that small gesture made my smile permanent while getting hugs from each one of them. Well I love them, they are all sweethearts—uh okay, I sound like an old lady. Yikes.

"Time flew so fast, you've gotten really prettier." Hongbin smiles with his dimples showing and I roll my eyes, picking out some food.

"Aigoo, you guys are really late. We've seen each other in the airport and you haven't noticed my gorgeous face—Taekwoonie oppa!" I whined as he hits me on the neck and a round of laughters erupts in the table.

"Don't get so cocky with your oppas." I only smiled cheekily then went back talking.

I've missed hanging out with them and I, somehow, regret leaving Korea in the first place knowing I left some great people who were willing to take care of me when I was heartbroken and depressed. After catching up, they had to leave for an urgent matter and promised to catch up again next time—though, it's sad I have no one now. Soullessly, I left the restaurant after them and wandered the familiar streets of Seoul.

I got bored eventually and went back home, briefly gasping as I saw my cousin and Jimin make out on the couch agressively. (A/N: this is making me laugh HAHA) I covered my mouth as they look at me and I bowed my head, muttering an apology as I dashed upstairs, cheeks flaming and my insides dying to laugh. I couldn't hold back my laughter and just laughed loudly.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Have fun guys but not on the couch!" I teased and went inside my room after an eventful day—oh, not so eventful day considering the fact that I had a photoshoot with Jungkook, he begged me to start again and I am so done with his shit, it's so tiring as heck. Wait wait wait, why the hell is Jimin in here? Oh, ain't having a tight schedule and decided to catch up with my cousin—I'm glad she found the one, I guess.

Heaving a sigh, I took off my clothes leaving me in my underwear and opened my closet, rummaging through my clothes.

"Such a nice view." I let out a small scream when a deep, husky voice whispers on my ear and I got trapped on my closet with his eyes burning into my soul. First, he was begging me and now, he's completely changed into a cocky bastard overtime, what the hell? I gulped, trying to cover myself but he only smirked, his lips dangerously close to my ear.

"I've already seen you naked love." He purrs.

"Shut up Jungkook." I tried speaking up but it only turned into a moan when his lips started to work magic on my neck. I wrap my arms on his neck as he pulled me closer. Oh gods, I can feel him down there and I want this to stop but it feels so good, really good when it's him.

His lips found mine and I almost moaned again. My fingers tugged at his shirt and almost immediately, his shirt was on the floor in no time. The feelings were coming back and I didn't want that happen. It might hurt me again, I'm afraid. My fingertips trailed towards his hair, tugging on it as he grinds his hips on mine, wrapping my legs on his waist tightly and the groan that just escaped his mouth turned me on even more. I hear him moan my name as I rake my nails on his back and instantly, the hairs on my arms stood up at the sound.

"I love you." He moans yet again; when he was about to take off my bra, I stopped his hands and inhaled sharply as his brown orbs bore into mine.

"No, we can't do this. We can't." I breathed out, running a hand through my hair. He frowns and holds both of my hands. "Why? Why Irene?" The desperation is clear in his voice and I only shake my head. I feel so dirty and used, I hate it.

"Please leave." I pointed at the door.

"Irene, let's talk about this please. I can explain and I will explain, just please don't make me leave." He pleads and tears started to fall from my eyes. I'm sorry Jungkook, I just can't do this.

It was like he understood my tears and left. I feel so filthy and dirty, I'm so mad at myself for letting that happen but again, if I say I didn't like it, it would be a huge lie. I just hate to say I still love Jeon Jungkook after all.

A/N: I need to take a bath in holy water brb. HAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THAT, I'M SO CRYING RIGHT NOW 😭 THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING AS FUCK AND I'M SORRY, IT SUCKS LIKE SHIT. So anyways, I know it was a boring chapter and recently, I've been getting low reads and votes :(( waeyo? Do you hate me that much already? I'm sorry. Anyways, author-nim still loves you guys though reading comments like 'please update!' upsets me a lil bit.

Happy Eid Mubarak guys! 🎉🎉 someone please talk to me :((
queen 👑