Chapter 15 ❤️

Valentine's Special
👄

"IRENE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND HELP ME WITH ALL THIS VALENTINES SHIT YOU GOT FROM JUNGKOOK. GOODNESS, I SWEAR THAT BOY IS SO OBSESSED WITH YOU!" I laughed so loudly as I exit the room and dashed towards the living room, gasping at the amount of roses placed on the couches and on the floors. Ae Yeon groans, placing the last bouquet of roses on the couch as she collapsed on it and sighed ever so loudly.

"Oh how I wish this was for me." She says, exasperatedly and I laughed. "Irene, someone's in the door for you." Jae Rin, one of my closest maids of my dad approached me with a smile and wink and I just returned the smile, the blush on my cheeks evident as I open the door.

Jungkook was there, holding a single pink rose and a life-size white teddy bear—gosh, he looks so cute. I was in awe as he handed me the teddy bear and kissed my lips, before smiling as he pulled away. He was simply in black jeans, a white shirt and some sneakers but it was enough for me at least.

"Happy Valentines baby." He greets me and pecks my cheek. I answered him back, ushering him inside as I place the human-sized teddy bear on the available couch. He looks so confused at the moment as he sees the scattered roses in my living room—okay? I thought it was from him?

"Why are there so many roses? I only bought two bouquets." He looks at me and I shrug as I hug his waist, inhaling the scent I've grown to like so much. He smells good.

"It only means one thing Kookie. I have a secret admirer." I laughed as I see his horrified expression and shakes his head, an evil smile appearing on his lips as he traps me on the wall. His lips dangerously close to my ear. "You are mine Irene, no one can have you, only me." He whispers and someone clearing their throat spoils the moment for me and Jungkook. God, Ae Yeon can be so annoying sometimes.

"I'm still here guys, if you don't mind. I don't like watching you two make babies here in the living room so get a room or keep it pg." She rolls her eyes and we both laugh as he helps me out, kissing my temple ever so softly. His kisses are so addictive and I think I need to rehab for being an addict to his kisses. So cheesy.

"Oh I have someone in the car you can accompany. Jimin hyung is whining to have a date and I think you're perfect, you can go and enlighten his ass." Jungkook smugly smiles and Ae Yeon's eyes lightened up.

"He better be a good shag Jungkook." She threatened and my eyes widened in horror, why is she like this? Gosh, it's so embarrassing. "God Ae Yeon, don't shag the poor guy. Idiot." I rolled my eyes as they both laugh and she nods her head, giving two thumbs up before exiting the house. Jungkook starts kissing on my neck, a bubbling feeling growing inside me—he does make me crazy.

"Would you like a heart shaped pizza? I can order." He smiles after getting lost in the moment and the only thing I could do is nod. He shortly makes a phone call and glances at me a few times before ending it, approaching my figure sexily before dipping his head to kiss me again.

"We have 20 minutes to make out." I giggled against his lips and slapped his back, pushing him away as he whines, sitting next to me. The whole 20 minutes were spent on telling sexual jokes, innuendos and stories about our whole life when we were separated, me in America and him in Korea. The pizza arrived later on and we ate with a few chats before he had thrown me in his shoulder as he ran upstairs. Throwing me in the bed, he kisses me feverishly as his hands rake my body, stopping on the curve of my waist.

"Jungkook." I moaned.

"Happy Valentine's again baby doll." With that, both of us were under covers and got lost in the moment of lust and love.

A/N: yaaay I updated again 😂😭 okay, I'll be honest. I was really uncomfortable writing this chapter but I hope you like it 😂 keep voting and supporting this story. I love you all guys and Happy Valentines people. I only have my brother as my date and I don't care if you guys are bitter or not because I just want to spread my love haha.

queen

P.S. Check out my new story, it's called 'One Last Dance'