Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Broken

It had been exactly a week since I've seen Jungkook and the media starts to get so crazy over him. He was under pressure and so was I—we both needed space and I need to stay away from him. He's been calling me frantically every time and I ignored every single of it even his messages that had been bugging me. I sighed as a fourth call from him signals on my phone and I stand up, pacing around the room until such I see the door open.

Jeon Jungkook

His lips feel so warm against mine and his hands had a firm grip on my waist as he waste no time to push me against the wall and continued what he was doing. I gasp, feeling him trail hot kisses on my neck until I met his raging eyes—frightened that he might actually hurt me but I know he wouldn't.

"I missed you so much." His eyes softened as he pulls me into his arms after whispering the words that immediately melt me down. Inhaling his intoxicating scent, I mumbled the same words as I clutch on his shirt tightly—I'm afraid he might let me go right now. We were dwelling in complete silence, still in each other's arms and I feel contented, that he was here with me and nothing can change the fact that I love him.

"God, why aren't you answering my calls? I-I was so worried and I thought you left me again. I was a wreck the whole week and goddamnit, I fucking miss you. I love you, I love you, I love you so much." It somehow made me smile that he was actually worried about me leaving him again and it was so cute.

"Maybe, I should continue ignoring your calls more often." I say, laughing at his horrified expression. "I'm kidding, I'm sorry I made you worried. I was just—thinking the whole week about your fans and the media." He cups my face, pressing his lips on mine again feverishly and pulled my closer to his body. He backs us away from the wall and pulled away, staring straight into my soul.

"I need you Irene, please don't leave me. I need you because I love you."

"Jungkook, don't you think we need space? Just until the news dies down between us please?" His eyebrows furrowed as he frowned, letting me go and stared at me with disbelief. I'm sorry Jungkook but we really need to do it. He shakes his head as I feel the anger radiating upon him, he closes the door shut as he walked out and I sighed—sitting down on the couch inside my room. I hope he understands what I feel too.

"Irene, he'll understand. I mean, it's too soon to leave Korea and back to America. Please, don't leave." Ae Yeon pleads as I continue packing up my things. I know I'm actually overreacting but he doesn't understand that I'm also having a hard time—I can't even go out without being followed by the media.

"Ae Yeon, I'll be back soon. I promise." I smiled, patting her hair as I close my suitcase and started packing on the other one again. "So you'll leave me too?" I stopped and feel tears starting to brim on my eyes, I couldn't just leave him too. I look up and noticed that Ae Yeon was already out of the room, leaving me and Jungkook all alone.

"Please don't leave me, I don't know what to do if you leave me. Goddamnit! Do you know how painful it was when you left back when we were in high school? I wanted your whole attention on me that's why I bullied you. You looked beautiful with or without glasses nor braces but when I found out that you left, I feel myself break into pieces. The moment I knew it was you on the plane, I was so happy—damn, you look so beautiful and I was so thankful that we got stuck together on the same island. That moment, I was able to hold you when we were about to crash and I had your attention once again. And now, you're about to leave me. Irene, I'm begging you, just be with me." He was already on his knees in front of me and I couldn't grasp the pain I felt stinging in my heart.

I softly hugged him and he complies faster than I thought. We stayed in that position and he tightened his grip on me. "I'm sorry that I overreacted yesterday. I just couldn't distance myself from you." He admits, burying his face on my neck and I smiled, pulling away for a bit just to examine his face. He looks adorable and handsome nonetheless.

"I love you." I softly whispered and his eyes widened as I cup his face. Then a large smile surfaces on his mouth as he tugs me closer, closing the gap between us and kissed me ever so tenderly. "I love you more Bae Irene, always."

A/N: heeeeeey peeps. How's the 14th chapter? Like it or nah? So anyways, I just want to warn you to prepare yourself for the next couple of chapters—quite a drama will be officially starting so hold on to your sweetest couple. So I wanna thank you some peeps who keeps on voting and commenting with love like you guys are my source of inspiration and keep it in mind, that you guys are beautiful and worth it. In case you guys are suffering from a few problems—don't hesitate to tell me since I also have problems in my life including family and studies. Keep voting. I love you guys.

queen

P.S. Check out my story 'One Last Dance' please guys?