Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Luv

I've never been so sure of my life before Jungkook started ruining it again ever since we got trapped on that unknown island—as he classified "the wild". I know you're starting to think that I'm blabbering nonsense right now but that's not the point why I'm speaking up in behalf of my part again. As cliché as it sounds, Jungkook found the way inside my heart - okay ew, this sounds disgusting rather than sounding so cliché. But this is so important to me,

I'm Jungkook's girlfriend and we're not hiding in the spotlight anymore.

"Babe, I know I'm handsome and all. But staring is rude baby." I scoffed at him and punched his shoulder as he passed by, shirtless and grabbing the hot mug off the island. "You are so conceited Jungkook, ugh."

"But we all know you love me." He kisses me on the lips swiftly before settling on the couch.

"IRENE!~" Ae Yeon bursts into the door while I was in the middle of a make out session with Jungkook. She gasps, her eyes wide and her bags fell on the floor as I open my mouth only to be silenced by her squeals. I pushed Jungkook away who was laughing so loud as Ae Yeon pulled me into a tight hug and away from Jungkook. What an evil shit.

"I'm really sorry I destroyed your moment, I just wanna spend time with my cousin."

I sigh, pushing her away from me as I desperately fix my shirt and tie my hair. She continued apologizing to Jungkook who patted her head and laughed again as Ae Yeon fall down to her knees.

"Aigoo, you're forgiven. Stand up." I pulled her up and giggled, hugging her like there's no tomorrow.

"You can have Irene all day tomorrow since I'll have another hectic schedule again, I wanna spend it with her first please?" Jungkook smiles and Ae Yeon nods her head happily before walking out of the house without any hesitation at all. "So where were we?" He suggestively wiggled his eyebrows and I huffed out, punching his shoulder.

"Yah! Stop that, let's just talk."

He smiles, nodding his head before taking me into his arms again - hugging me like there's no tomorrow. I actually waited for hi, to talk but I got no response, he only tightened his grip on me. Inhaling his manly scent, I complied back to him and patted his back as we swayed back and forth till it turned into a slow dance without any music on. But it still feels so romantic with him. I slowly looked into his eyes, immediately feeling his soft lips on mine but it was only a peck as he continued to gaze down on me.

I want to ask what's wrong, I wanted to ask what's going inside that head of his, I want to ask everything he had in mind and I want him to open up to me since I'm his girlfriend and no one can change that. I want to take care of him, I want to make his breakfast every morning, I want to cuddle with him, I just want to be with him and he seems to be slightly distant after Ae Yeon got out. Ever since we stepped into this relationship, he started to change again and I'm afraid,

I'm afraid he'll stop loving me.

I'm afraid that one day, I'll wake up feeling cold and he's not there, I'm afraid that he'll permanently leave me, I'm afraid he'll forget what we had or who I am and I'm afraid, I'm going to lose him again. And I'm certainly afraid that he's gonna find some better than me, he'll love someone better than me and he'll take care of that someone like a precious diamond, someone who's not me.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I silently asked. "This makes me sad."

"Who's breaking up with who? Paboya, I'm not breaking up with you. I love you so so much to do that, so stop being so insecure. I can see those wheels turning baby." He smiles, pushing away my bangs and pecked my forehead lovingly like a good boyfriend he is.

"I'm sorry I'm not perfect." I pouted.

"It's not about perfection Irene, it's about accepting your flaws and loving every single detail about you. I love your eyes, I love your hair, I love your lips mostly, I love you hands. I just love you because you're you." He pinches my cheek. "Now stop being so insecure okay? Okay."

I'm so in love with him.

A/N: AFTER A MILLION YEARS OF NOT UPDATING, I'M FINALLY BACK FROM THE DEAD. HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY IF THIS IS LAME, I HAVE A MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE LOL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS. YOU ARE MY BRIGHTEST STAR NEXT TO MY BAE SONG JOONG KI ❤️

Please vote and comment. I'll really appreciate it :) thanks.

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON AE YEON HAHAHAHA and also check out my other stories on my profile, kamsamnida.

–queen