Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Exhausted

"Irene, you don't need to exhaust yourself you know. Just relax." He messily tries to tie my hair while I take a sit down on the floor, trying to catch my breath. Something was bothering me and I couldn't tell, wether if its about my family back in America or the news about me and Jungkook spreading in Korea. We weren't in a relationship yet and I like to keep things at a low profile—but my hope and plan didn't work out either. Too devastating to think that I'm all over the internet, many netizens criticizing me for flirting with Jungkook—well that's what they say.

"Baby look at me, come on look at me. Don't listen to what they say, they're wrong. I love you and I don't plan on letting you go—just ignore them and pretend they don't exist. They are really cruel and harsh but they'll grow up and see how much I love you and wouldn't bother anymore." His words dawned upon me as he helps me stand up—tucking a strand of hair behind my hair and I sighed, shaking my head as I pack up and left the dance room.

The world is really cruel, blinding flashes everywhere at my face and everywhere, screams and yells and especially hates being thrown at you. It just hurts me, all those negative comments and crude rumours—it's stabbing like a thousand times. With a heavy heart, I ran towards the direction of our house, rounding around the streets to avoid them and finally, I got home without any scratch.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Gasping for air, he smiles and points at the wide screen of the television, seeing myself in the news again.

"Hey, cheer up pretty girl. Those will be over real soon." He nudges my chin with his fingertips (A/N: God, I swear my ex-bae and my best friend does that to me.) and smiles again—what is he up to again? I know he'd save me every trouble and it seems he has something on mind.

"Bae Irene, my sweet sweet Irene." He creates circles around me, twirling a strand of hair on his finger and stops in front of me, wearing that devious smirk as I back away—it wasn't on his nature to scare me but he is right now. Gasping, my back hits against a wall and he chuckles lowly, his fingers tracing my jaw to my lips before settling it beside me on the wall. Clearly, he's trapping me.

"I-I'm not yours T-Taehyung." He puts pressure on my neck using his thumb, his brown eyes now cold and murderous. He looks scary. "You think Jungkook loves you huh? No. The reason why he made this act is to break you again. Think again Bae Irene, I am the only one who can have you." My breath hitches as he leaves, the tears burning up on my eyes as I analyzed everything that I had with Jungkook, we may not date but I like the guy so much that it hurts. I wanted to believe Taehyung but the love I have for Jungkook and the trust I built in him overpowers every single thing that V had told me.

I couldn't breathe at the moment as I feel my phone vibrate against my pockets, his name flashing on the screen and I placed it on the table beside me, ignoring his call. I don't feel so good after being stated in the news, Taehyung trying to break my close relationship with Jungkook and just Jungkook, everything was happening so fast that I couldn't get a grip on it. I wish I could turn back time and turned him down so none of this happened but again, he gave light to my life again—he showed me everything and I was so greatful.

I take a deep breath as I sit on the floor, closing my eyes to take everything in my mind, so I could see what was so wrong with what I am, why people couldn't love like I wished for and why people take me for granted. I sniffled, wiping away the tears that had left my eyes and stared into space until I felt arms around myself, covering me with their warmth.

"Irene, what happened? Are you alright? Why aren't you answering my calls?" He spoke so fast that I only stared at his face and I feel so overwhelmed with the different emotions running in my veins. Cupping his face, his eyes softened as I open my mouth to speak.

"Do you love me J-Jungkook?" My voice cracked at the end as fresh new tears poured out like waterfalls and he looks me in the eyes as he wipes my tears with his thumb. He doesn't answer for a moment, he just stared as I waited and waited. "I always do." With that, he crashed his lips on mine—moulding them together as those cliche fireworks and sparks flew around us. I just need to trust him and only him.

Because I love Jeon Jungkook.

A/N: Hey guuuuuys, new update and oooh, things are spicing up. Like Taehyung why r u being the stupid alien u r in my story, don't you dare break Irene and Jungkook. Lol. So how's the 13th chapter of the book? Do you love it or nah?

So me and my bae broke up, and it motivated me to make this chapter because I feel so damn mad and frustrated. Like whyyyyy?
So anyways, votes and comments are highly appreciated and also SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED, YOU GUYS ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. DARN IT I LOVE YOU GUYS *cries*

So I happen to have a book cover contest and may the best book cover win. You can send it on my Kakao, just search my ID, it's: queencam and the winner will have a follow, shoutout and will be my beeeeeeest friieeeeend.

See you in the next chapter. Thanks for 20K reads,

-queen