Chapter 28

Irene

I wake up to Jungkook's milky skin wrapped in my sheets and his soft breaths hitting my cheek. His hair is tousled from last night's grab and pull event but nonetheless it looks sexy on him. What the hell are you thinking Irene? I don't mind though. Anyway, he was and still is the only man who've seen me bare and vulnerable.

Despite all of that, I regret nothing.

"Good morning, lovebug." he husks—his eyelashes fluttering open—and it made me swoon deep inside. Stop doing this to me, Jungkook. I'm so confused. My cheeks warmed up as he pulled me closer to his chest, his hand resting on my lower back.

"Did you sleep well?"

I nodded, nuzzling my face into his neck—trying to hide my smile and he chuckles, pecking my forehead. I totally miss this; having to wake up next to this gorgeous man, cuddling with him, his kisses, his naughtiness, and just everything. It was all coming back but I'm still hurt and afraid.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something poke me.

"Oops, morning wood." he smiles cheekily and I couldn't help but giggle.

He flips me around slowly and plunges deep inside of me. I let out a moan of satisfaction and he holds me tightly, slowy pushing in and pulling out from behind.

"It feels so good. Please don't stop."

I moaned, my hips meeting his actions. I shiver as soon as his warm mouth latches on to the skin of my neck, nipping and teasing. I kept asking for more and he complied. He moaned, his hips moving faster—creating a clapping sound. His moan still sounds so beautiful. I love it.

"I'm almost there."

Our breathing became ragged and staggering as we come closer to our high. I yelled out his name as I came and he pulls out, coming on the lower part of my back—feeling his hot seed.

"Now that is what you call art." he boasts, squeezing my buttcheek and chuckling as he stands up from the bed. His eyes rake up on my body and he smiles.

"Beautiful." My heart thumped against my chest. "I'll go prepare some nice hot bath for you. Try not to lure me in for another round." he laughs.

"Excuse me? Look who's talking." I scoffed, rolling my eyes and he laughs again.

"Oh come on, I know you can't resist my charms babe."

I bite my lip, checking him out—only wrapped in a towel. Damn, he knows me too well. I waited for him as he prepares my bath and finally he comes out, hair wet and dripping. He smiles at me, offering me a hand which I gladly took and assisted me towards the bathroom. Let's just say, things got too wild last night. He did fulfill his promise to take me to paradise.

I stepped inside the bathtub and I sigh out of content—feeling myself relax and release all the ache. I close my eyes and feel his hand cupping my cheek. I invited him to step inside the tub as well but he declined. I insisted and he only chuckles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I have a schedule today so I can't stay longer, lovebug. But I promise I'll come back as soon as possible. Okay?"

I pouted, shaking my head.

"Damn, Dohyun. What did you do to my woman? She became so needy and I like it." he muses. My heart raced when he claimed me as his woman. Stop it, Jungkook. My buried feelings for you are slowly coming back.

"I'll be back soon, okay? I'll bring you some food." I nodded and he crashes his lips on mine, kissing me with tongue and then pulls away before it further intensifies.

What did I get myself into?

"I thought I made myself clear that I never want to see you ever again." I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at Dohyun who was standing before me.

"Love, please hear me out."

"And you dare call me love?"

"Please, I'm really sorry."

"Hey there, lovebug." Jungkook pushes through the door holding some grocery bags, slightly bumping into Dohyun and kissing me on the lips—my cheeks surely a tomato right now. What a show-off.

"Get yourself ready for tonight." he added with a wink and I smacked him on the arm.

"As you can see, I have company and no, he's not being paid unlike you so get lost."

I closed the door in front of his face and locked it for security.

"Hey, you okay?" Jungkook asks, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I guess." I shrugged.

I turned around, locking gazes with and he gives me a sweet smile. I slowly dropped to the floor, fiddling with the button of his jeans and his eyes widened in shock. He grabs my hands before I could undo his zipper and laughs.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, tiger." he laughs again, picking me up in bridal style and putting me down on the kitchen stool.

"As much I want to satisfy your desires, let me satisfy your stomach first. I know you haven't eaten since yesterday."

How sweet, I thought.

Yet bittersweet. I know I was using him but I can't deny the feelings growing back. This was a whole new side of him. I miss him. We were immature back then and now, we're completely capable of handling situations.

I guess, I'm stuck with Jeon Jungkook again.

A/N: hey ya'll!!! are you enjoying my two updates yett? thank you so much for the love and support even if i take a year to update. ily all!

- queen