Chapter 18

A/N: Another DOTS song ❤️ play the song and vote and comment 😂

Jungkook

It had been 4 years and I still can't get over the fact she left me—I'm so fucking stupid, I shouldn't have played with her feelings, I should've loved her instead of being an asshole to her. Oh god Jungkook, wae? Why are you such a stupid fucking jerk? She never intended to hurt you, she never did something she would regret her whole life and you are here, doing all of those things. You're still regretting all the shit you did to her.

Oh gods, I'm going crazy.

"Come back home, come back to me baby." I sighed, gripping tightly on Irene's picture until it got all crumpled and fell to the ground. Without fear and remorse, I screamed and screamed till my throat got swollen—I'm pretty sure my hyungs will scold me again for not moving on, for using my energy over mourning and thinking about her.

I stood up and screamed out again, "BAE IRENE! COME BACK TO ME!" then fell to ground, on my knees and cried again as the cold air hits me. My chest hurts, my heart hurts, everything hurts and I deserve this pain, I deserve all of this. I screamed again and ignored the hand that was patting my back while I'm in the state of going crazy.

I came face to face with Taehyung and pity is all I can see in his eyes—I don't need pity, I need Irene. He doesn't say a word as I continue bawling my eyes out and I find it strangely comforting—I'm fucking crazy, I need to get myself checked up and sure hope that I can move on. Choking on my own sob, I yelled and screamed profanities to let the whole world hear that I still love Bae Irene no matter what and I hope she hears that. The wind blows harder this time and her picture gets carried away till it was out of sight.

Even the wind reminds you that Irene left and will never come back.

Jungkook, pull yourself together.

You need to be strong.

"Enough of that, let's straighten you up. You're losing your shit." Taehyung helps me up and I tried to stop my tears but it wouldn't stop, it falls and falls like I did when I was with her. I fell in love with who she really was and I'm still in love with her even if she's in the other side of the world—wait for me baby, I'll get you myself and I'll love you for real this time. Fuck, I need to see a psychiatrist.

I'm really shitting myself.

"Yah, stop disappearing from time to time. You pabo, you always worry us." I don't smile. Yes, I'm stupid for letting her go and I'm sorry if I'm really stupid.

"Why is she not coming back hyung? Waeyo? I'm going crazy for waiting every damn time and I just want to crawl into a hole and die in there. I want to end my life right now, I can't be without her, I need her and I can't do this anymore. Why am I so stupid back then and now? Argh, I don't even make sense right now. I still love her." I cried yet again.

"Close your eyes and forget this roller coaster ride."

Sighing, I can see my breath in the mist and made sure I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my coat. Another season has passed but she's still not back. Another sigh. I take a sit on the bench and observed couples going inside and out of the stores, walking hand in hand and doing nice things for each other. I feel envious.

"Yah! Hug yourself. Tsk. You're still the same back when we were in High School." She scoffs and I pout beside her as she swat my hand away. My warm hand lands on hers and she gives me a weird look but softened as I gave her my best puppy eyes.

Irene, I still can't forget you. Why? Why did you left a permanent scar?

"Are you bullying me again Jungkook?" Her lips formed into an angry pout which made me chuckle as I kept on looking at it. Her lips looks so kissable, arg. Snap out of it, Kookie. I shook my head while smiling at her.

"I really like you."

No, I love you Irene. I'll always have and always will.

A/N: poor kookie 😔 anyways, was the chapter okay? Please vote and comment so I'll get your reviews on how the chapter was for you. 30K please? Lots of love,

queen